- Show Date: 19/03/2023
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Simon Luxmoore Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Oswestry & District Kennel Association
OSWESTRY & DISTRICT KENNEL ASSOCIATION
19 MAR 23
1. Collins’ Collholme Angelique. Very well proportioned female, balanced angulation, lovely feminine head, shown in excellent condition and completely out-moved the class, RBOB.
2. Webb’s Tenshilling Jimmy Mack. Good head and expression, well angulated but somewhat unsettled on the day and would have benefitted from a little more condition but covered the ground well in profile.
3. Matthews’ Sonham C’est La Vie.
1. Philo’s Tenshilling It’s My Party for Salmonmist. Well handled and presented 2 year old male, excellent angulation, correct chest, good bone, strong top-line, good croup and tail set and moved to advantage, BOB.
2. Oliver/Stilgoe’s Teisgol Love Is In The Air. Another nice male, very well balanced, shown in good coat and condition, correct balanced angulation, good feet.
3. Matthews’ Sonham Chasing Rainbows.
SPANIEL (WELSH SPRINGER)
1. Clarke/Gaylor’s Tigerrock Tick Tick Boom. Very nice compact young male, good reach of neck, excellent angulation, moved to advantage when settled, nice prospect, RBOB/BP.
2. Moore’s Kidenoan Mark That Bird. Attractive head and expression, as much back length as I would like but balanced fore and aft and a good parallel ground covering gait.
3. Lewis/Moore’s Kidenoan Behind Marek Von Trannon NAF TAF.
1. Clarke’s Tigerrock Magic Woundabout JW. Good head and expression, excellent angulation, nice reach of neck, good bone, shown in good coat and condition, BOB.
2. Whitfield’s Glenbrows Heart to Heart. Nice 6 year old female, moderate angulation front and rear, good top-line, correct ground covering gait.
3. Moore’s Kidenoan Secon Flite.
1. Davis/Walsh’s Rosschell Maid of Crystal. 13 month old, good head and expression, absolutely sound on the move, lacked a little condition on the day, BOB.
2. Jones’ Milwyr Jubilee For A Queen of Barleydust. 9 month old puppy, attractive head, balanced angulation, carrying a little extra weight on the day but moved with a parallel, ground covering gait, RBOB/BP.
3. Mee/Holligan’s Lamintone For A Reason (AI).
1. Lloyd’s Arianrhod Hallatar. 3 year old bitch, typical head and expression, well set ears, balanced angulation front and rear, on the day carrying as much weight as I would like but possessed an easy, ground covering positive gait, BOB.
1. Morris’ Hey You Beautiful (NBT). Welsh Corgi (Pembroke). Just preferred the reach and drive of 1 on the day, good feminine head and expression, correct forechest, strong top-line, excellent angulation, moved to advantage when settled.
2. Sudiro’s Zlata Iz Byrshtunovogo Kraju at Manonfach NAF (imp UKR). Welsh Corgi (Pembroke). Very lively youngster, moderate angulation however well handled and shown to advantage.
1. Marina’s Shantallah Vasco Von Marinbox. A nice German Shepherd Dog male, 20 months old, standard fitting head, excellent angulation, strong top-line, correct bone, could do with a little more condition but a good prospect, Reserve Best AVNSC.
2. Kingaby’s Stormymoon Thor. A nice Briard with good shoulder but I would have preferred more turn of stifle to give additional drive from behind on the move, good head and expression and well handled and presented.
3. Morris’ Reach For The Stars (NBT).
1. Morris’ Dzhimis Olwen Footprint of Russia (imp RUS) (NBT). Welsh Corgi (Pembroke). Nice 4 year old bitch, excellent coat and condition, good angulation front and rear, excelled on the move, Best AVNSC
1. Mee’s Lamintone Dare To Dream AW(B) RL4EX. A very nice Australian Shepherd, excellent angulation, feminine head which belied her years, strong top-line, impressive in outline and on the move.
2. Skinner’s Samhaven Time Is Money with Nikal. Very attractive 9 year old Rough Collie, balanced throughout and moved with ease and efficiency.
3. Lloyd’s Ir Ch. Arianrho Finntroll JW.
G1Geddes’ Ingledene Fantasy of Blu - Rough Collie. Excellent 4½ year old example of the breed and shown in full coat and very good condition, good angulation front and rear and moved with a parallel ground covering gait and I was delighted that he went on to do well in the final stages of the show.
G2Barrowclough’s Shadowess Lockdown Hero - Shetland Sheepdog. A 3 year old dog, shown in good coat and condition, good angulation however could have been a little bit tighter in the rear on the out and back but nevertheless a nice prospect.
G3Lloyd’s Arianrhod Hallatar - Finnish Lapphund.
G4Morris’ Dzhimis Olwen Footprint of Russia (imp RUS) (NBT) - Welsh Corgi (Pembroke).
PASTORAL PUPPY GROUP
PG1Geddes’ Ingledene Sno Flurry - Rough Collie. Another lovely example of the breed who will enjoy excellent success in the future, impressive angulation, good ground covering gait and absolutely parallel on the out and back.
PG2Barrowclough’s Shadowess Ginger Biscuit - Shetland Sheepdog.
PG3Jones’ Milwyr Jubilee For A Queen of Barleydust - Australian Shepherd Dog.