- Show Date: 19/03/2023
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Pauline Luxmoore-Ball Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Oswestry & District Kennel Association
OSWESTRY & DISTRICT KENNEL ASSOCIATION
19 MAR 23
1. Fudge’s Fieldberry Secret Weapon at Rufusmoor. 10 months, well built and
well muscled, masculine head which is still developing, excellent bone, nice
croup, moved with purpose on good feet, RBOB & BP.
2. Brandon-Lodge’s Cottonstone River Sprite. Again still maturing and
developing at this young age but still coming together, nice in profile and can
3. Beddall’s Dwensantinis Dora.
1. Ashley-Turner’s Hernwood The Botanist JW. Steady in profile, good bone and
substance, appealing head, good croup and nice overall balance, BOB.
2. Jones’ Roydack The Duchess. Shown in excellent muscled condition,
feminine head and correct expression, just lost out to the fluidity in profile
movement of 1.
1. Norris’ Joaldy Mr Happy at Amaranth. Compact proportions and well
muscled, moved with purpose, correct feet, good croup and lovely to watch in
2. Coombes’ Tomarisroan Star Maker. Smaller female but held her own, still
very much a baby and very promising, just lost out to 1st on animation, RBOB
3. Prydderch’s Rockllocers Happy Hints.
1. Prydderch’s Rockllocers Blissful Blush. Happy disposition although a
challenge for the handler, moved well in profile.
2. Mason’s Sandlauga Candy Crush. Beautiful expression with lovely dark eye,
would like better muscled condition overall.
SPANIEL (ENGLISH SPRINGER)
1. Such’s Carlyquinn Captain Ross. Compact with good bone and substance
and carrying good muscle, would prefer slightly darker eye, moved well in
profile, RBOB & BP.
2. Le-Clerc’s Hunterheck Fade To Black. Struggled to concentrate today! More
interested in the ground than his handler but nice bone, good feet and carrying
3. Le-Clerc’s Hunterheck Lost In A Spell.
1. Lewis/Bullock’s Trixhund This Is My Destiny. Stood alone but worthy of 1st,
correct overall balance, shown in good condition and covered ground
beautifully using himself to best advantage, BOB.
1. Tilston’s Stonielea Toast. Spaniel (Clumber). Well muscled, good substance
and croup, steady in profile with good feet, nicely animated and clean head,
2. Hutchins’ Foxriever Moon Dancer. Retriever (Curly Coated). Very nice
exhibit and one to watch, beautiful head, still maturing.
3. Powell’s Hiccup’s Leaving A Legacy.
1. Bradbury/Preston’s Harasteorra Big Bear JW. Sussex Spaniel. Well muscled,
nice bone and substance, good croup, clean head and moved well in profile
with a characteristic roll.
2. Merritt’s Sperant Chocolate Cosmos JW. GSP. Again well muscled, good
overall balance and proportions, a close call.
3. Siddons’ A Foxy Gozer Uut’t Vossebeltseveld (imp NLD).
1. Bradbury/Preston’s Harasteorra Big Bear JW. Repeat. Best AVNSC.
2. Hart’s Gwendariff The Handmaid’s Tale. Irish Setter. 18 months, lovely
expression, good bone and still maturing but pleasing overall proportions.
3. Kerry’s Sky Sun Storke.
1. Gwendariff In The Limelight with Gilliegrae JW ShCM. Irish Setter. Well
muscled and lovely in profile, great feet, pleasing head and expression.
2. Merritt’s Sperant Pamplemousse. GSP. Well muscled, pleasing expression,
just lost out on profile movement of 1st.
3. Hart’s Berryessa Ballderg with Gilliegrae.
AV IMPORTED BREED REGISTER GUNDOG
1. Davies’ Barbamor Starting on Monday. Barbet. 3½ years old, moved well
once settled, good bone, coat and overall substance, moved ok in profile, BIR.
2. Davies’ Yello Vom Zulimo Mit Barbamor (imp CH). Barbet. Better balanced
than 1st but still very immature and everything is still developing, lovely in
profile and will watch this one with interest, RBIR.
1. Lewis/Bullock’s Trixhund Talking Obsession JW ShCM ShCEx VW. ESS. Well
muscled, stood well over ground and moved beautifully, a very nice example of
2. Millington’s Carneval of Golden Duck-Cobey at Jarabees (imp SRB).
Retriever (Golden). Different day and these dogs could have swapped places ,
good bone and muscle, really nice dog but being naughty much to his handlers frustration!.
3. Clarke’s Sh Ch. Ferndel High Fidelity with Tigerrock ShCM ShCEx. WSS.
G1 Philo’s Tenshilling It’s My Party for Salmonmist JW. Pointer. Classic
Pointer, really loved this dog, balanced head, good neck and strong shoulders,
full of breed type, moved soundly.
G2 Millington’s Golmas Guard Of Honour at Jarabees JW. Retriever (Golden).
Lovely overall proportions, balanced angulation and nicely muscled throughout
on good feet.
G3 Bradbury/Preston’s Harasteorra Big Bear JW. Spaniel (Sussex). Repeat.
G4 Clarke’s Tigerrock Magic Woundabout JW. WSS. An excellent example of
the breed and a deserved place in a very strong group.
GUNDOG PUPPY GROUP
PG1 Clarke/Gaylor’s Tigerrock Tick Tick Boom. WSS. Well proportioned,
lovely eye and expression and easy profile action.
PG2 Coombes’ Tomarisroan Star Maker. Spaniel (Cocker). Repeat.
PG3 Tilston’s Stonielea Toast. Spaniel (Clumber). Repeat.
PG4 Manning’s Overmarsh Seventh Hour. Retriever (Labrador). Balanced
with nice overall proportions, just holding a little too much puppy weight at the
AV VETERAN STAKES
1. Millington’s Carneval of Golden Duck-Cobey at Jarabees (imp SRB). Repeat.
2. Hipgrave’s Eald Village Gossip. Spaniel (Sussex). Good substance and feet,
was better indoors than outside.
3. Jackson/Minshall’s Ch. Holbain Just Like Bill.
AV PUPPY STAKES
1. Jones’ Toupy D’ochretolievaltt. Whippet. Well muscled, clean lines and
lovely expression, moved nicely in profile.
2. Lamintone For A Reason (AI). Australian Shepherd. Nice head and
expression, with good bone and substance, still maturing and moved fluidly in
3. Green’s Verony Living Legend.
THE EDWARD HARRIS MEMORIAL AV JUNIOR STAKES
1. Webb’s Tenshilling Jimmy Mack. Pointer. Beautifully balanced, good head
and expression, good feet, really liked this dog, excelled on the move and out
moved the whole class.
2. Heale’s Rhoderns Helena. Skye Terrier. Shown in hard muscled condition
with balanced head and alert ears, purposeful movement.
3. Bradbury/Preston’s Harasteorra Big Bear JW.
AV OPEN STAKES
1. Webster’s Michelroy Pimpernell with Houndscoast JW. Beagle. Balanced and
well made, good overall proportions and moved well.
2. Merritt’s Sperant Pamplemousse. GSP. Repeat.
3. Moore’s Kidenoan Second Flite.
BEST IN SHOW
Abbott’s Nikami Leap of Romance. Great Dane. Upstanding with the dash and
dare expected from a Great Dane, presents an excellent outline both standing
and moving, well muscled body and well sprung ribs with enough substance
with easy movement.
RESERVE BEST IN SHOW
Philo’s Tenshilling It’s My Party for Salmonmist JW. Pointer. Repeat.
THIRD TO BEST IN SHOW
Geddes’ Ingledene Fantasy of Blu. Collie (Rough).
FOURTH TO BEST IN SHOW
Lewis’ Trixhund Opium JW ShCM ShCEx. Dachshund (Long Haired).
BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Geddes’ Ingledene Sno Flurry. Collie (Rough). Beautifully proportioned, lovely
eye and expression, well laid shoulder, all hidden under an excellent coat,
accurate out and back and excelled in profile movement.
RESERVE BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Clarke/Gaylor’s Tigerrock Tick Tick Boom. WSS. Repeat.
THIRD TO BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Cartwright’s Elite Bull Skyefall. SBT.
FOURTH TO BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Latter’s Stoneglad She’s Just My Style. Bullmastiff.
BEST VETERAN IN SHOW
Mee’s Lamintone Dare To Dream AW(B) RL4EX. Australian Shepherd. Amazing
condition for an 8 year old, well muscled, easy profile action and well turned out.