- Show Date: 02/01/2023
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Worcester & Malvern Canine Society
WORCESTER AND MALVERN CS
02 JAN 23
1. Hartfield’s Moshanta Memories Move On. Lovely proportions and feminine, good eye and ears, could have a little more strength to muzzle but has a nice clean outline with good neck, shoulder and top-line and is balanced front and rear and keeps her outline standing and moving.
2. Green/Paterson’s Arrodare Family Tradition. Masculine and well proportioned, good head, eye and ears, front is a little straight, top-line ok and moved well in profile.
3. Austin/Zolakova’s Hysteps My Irish Colleen.
1. Hartfield’s Moshanta Memories Move On. Repeat Puppy. RBOB & BP.
2. Dalby’s Hidden Bo Fedele Amico for Axernamoon (imp RUS). Good proportions, head, eye and ears, could have a little more angulation in front but has a good top-line, nice strong rear and moved ok, could just have had a little more reach but held shape nicely.
3. Knight’s Wizaland Put A Sock In It.
1. Dalby’s Hidden Bo Fedele Amico for Axernamoon (imp RUS). Repeat 2nd in Junior.
2. Dalby’s Axernamoon Amarula Queen. Body proportions are ok but was carrying too much weight and spoiled the outline, length of muzzle ok but could have a little more strength, was rather un-together moving and didn’t really settle to be able to assess properly.
1. Akester/Wiltshire’s Thwaitlake Buzzman. Clean outline, well constructed and balanced with good proportions, good neck, top-line, strong dog, very sound, good mover, strong head but kept his outline at all times, very sound, BOB.
2. Hartfield’s Moshanta Moving On. Preferred expression and ears in 1st but she is feminine with a good outline standing and moving, just lacked the reach of 1st.
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG
1. Jandoes Forget Me Not. Square enough, feminine with strength, good top-line, rear, neck, coat developing nicely, sound powerful mover, RBOB.
2. Pointon/Woods’ Ch. Vigilat’s Rhapsody In Blue via Bumblebob (imp NLD). Ir JCh. Masculine, square, good eye, strong neck and top-line, good coat, ribs and depth, moved well keeping outline standing and moving, BOB.
1. Norris’ Ferngrove Valentino. Nice outline and balance, head was ok, excellent ears and lovely expression, good top-line, excellent outline held standing and moving and had nice movement.
2. Hateley’s Mohnesee Coconut Dream. Lovely expression, very feminine and pretty in head, just needs to firm up a little bit with maturity.
3. Robson’s Tachnamadra The Way You Look.
1. Norris’ Ferngrove Valentino.
2. Hateley’s Mohnesee Coconut Dream.
3. Walker’s Miablue Snowdrop by Tooralie.
1. Robson’s Kyleburn Dream Lover at Saxonoak. Sable dog with a good eye and excellent ears, nice neck, good top-line, very sound mover, coat ok.
2. Walker’s Tooralie’s Two Step. Nice outline and shape, feminine head but ears are a little low set which spoils her whole expression however she has a nice top-line, keeps her outline well and moves well.
1. Hateley’s Lizmark Lullaby Moon over Mohnesee JW. Blue merle bitch, lovely sweet expression and clean outline, her proportions are lovely with a good neck, top-line, she has good depth, well ribbed, strong rear and lovely mover in profile keeping her outline standing and moving.
2. Norris’ Clanavon Love In A Mist. Nice expression and is a shade longer in outline but has a nice clean outline but not quite so good on the move as 1st.
1. Crocker’s Leggatts Jive Talkin. Very, very raw Buhund, lovely expression with good neck, top-line and tail, square enough and holds outline in profile.
2. Austman’s Barb Dwyer with Shardlow. ACD. Very nice puppy, very raw, good head and eye, ears, neck and top-line, just moved a little un-together and took a while to settle but very promising puppy.
1. Kastobri Midnight Dreamer. Strong and powerful Briard, masculine balanced head, good eye, neck, top-line and depth, solid under the coat and moves well in profile and from all angles.
1. Roux’s Domburg New Love at Willowfrost. BSD (Tervueren). Correct proportions, balance and outline, good head and eye and ears are alert, good top-line and lovely brisk, easy movement.
2. Davies/Brown’s Breckamore Blessings at Wystry. Collie (Smooth). Nicely proportioned with good eye and expression, needs depth but is well ribbed and moved well in profile.
1. Williams/James’ Ch. Bwthyn Headliner JW ShCM ShCEx OSW. Welsh Corgi (Cardigan). Good outline and proportions held both standing and moving, good ears, neck and top-line, strong powerful rear used on the move.
AV IMPORTED BREEDS REGISTER PASTORAL
1. Henshaw’s Dreamweaver of Sereno Spirit (IKC). White Swiss Shepherd Dog. Excellent neck and top-line, good in profile both standing and moving, good depth, well ribbed but could be a little tidier up and down.
1. Hateley’s Mohnesee Coconut Dream. 2nd in Shetland Sheepdog puppy.
2. Green/Paterson’s Arrodare Family Tradition. 2nd in Border Collie puppy.
3. Crocker’s Leggatts Jive Talkin.
1. Sparkaway Black Magic. Australian Shepherd Dog. Good balance of body and head, good neck, top-line and well constructed and is a nice, lovely easy mover.
2. Hateley’s Mohnesee Coconut Dream. Repeat.
1. Roux’s Domburg New Love at Willowfrost. 1st PG in AVNSC Pastoral.
1. Sparkaway Talk of The Town. Australian Shepherd Dog. Very good mover, feminine with substance, good neck, top-line, could have a little more length of leg but held herself lovely on the move.
1. Williams/James’ Ch. Bwthyn Headliner JW ShCM ShCEx OSW.
1st in AVNSC Open.
2. Walker’s Marsala Shogun (imp AUS) JW ShCM. Tri Sheltie who has a nice clean outline and looks well for her age, good head and ears, good coat.
G1 Hateley’s Lizmark Lullaby Moon over Mohnesee JW
G2 Akester/Wiltshire’s Thwaitlake Buzzman.
G3 Williams/James’ Ch. Bwthyn Headliner JW ShCM ShCEx OSW
G4 Pointon/Woods’ Ch. Vigilat’s Rhapsody In Blue via Bumblebob
PASTORAL PUPPY GROUP
PG1 Hartfield’s Moshanta Memories Move On
PG2 Kalkasi Star of the Stage
PG3 Eltimaris jubilee Hoorah
PG4 Norris’ Ferngrove Valentino.
1. Snelson’s Sakino’s Envy. Good proportions and balance with defined croup, good head, eyes, ears and tail, good outline in profile and moves well but a little untidy coming towards.
2. Caudy’s Arctictreks Goldilocks at Snodragon. Liked the outline with good neck, needs to drop into the rear a little, as they are a little bum high at the moment but very steady mover for age, BP.
3. Goodall’s Cwnhapus Master of Whispers.
1. Bryson’s Inukshuk O’Naniitchuk Kulu. Very raw but has excellent proportions, balance, outline, top-line, croup, good head, neck and moves very well from all angles.
2. Bryson’s Inukshuk Quinnuituq O’North. I loved her outline and overall shape but she did not have the energy on the move as 1st and sadly had to pay the price.
1. Bryson’s Inukshuk Quinnuituq O’North. 2nd in Junior.
1. Snelson’s Salazka’s Mr Abernathy at Ashtrax. Black with excellent proportions and outline, very steady mover but could have a little more energy but kept her outline standing and moving, BOB.
2. Caudy’s Penkhalas Amka. Moved well with good top-line and croup, neck and shoulder could be better but overall has a nice clean outline and held herself well standing and moving, RBOB.
3. Cunningham’s Icebex Dare To Be Different.