- Show Date: 16/04/2023
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: EDWARD Forsey Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Hitchin & District Canine Society
Judge Mr E Forsey (Muzoku).
PUPPY D/B (1) 1. Thornely-Taylor, Saxtead Moonlight Shadow (d) – promising 6 month old youngster with good balance throughout, head masculine, broad with blunt muzzle, well set ears nicely completing his expression. Well angulated and true on the move, just waiting for him to fill out a little more in chest which should come as he matures. RBOB - BPIB
JUNIOR D/B (1) 1. Neale, Saxtead Toot Sweet (b) – Sweet girl with a pretty expression and lovely dark brown expressive eyes, nice muzzle with sufficient cushioning under cheeks. Well set ears with nice lift which she used well. Moderate angulation front and rear, high set well plumed tail, brisk on the move.
PG D/B (4,2a) 1. Brandrick, Lillinca Bees Bliss (b) – 2 years old and maturing nicely, pretty head with alert expression, good breadth to skull for her size, short neck well set on, angulated shoulders and a well ribbed chest. In good coat with well-furnished tail. Brisk true gait in all aspects. - BOB
2. Taylor, Mulltye Piu (b) – older female with nice sized head and bright oval eyes facing forward. a Medium stop, correct dentition, clean flow of neck onto well laid shoulders. Moderate bone with neat feet, good length to rib and short coupling. Moved true but a little flat on the day.
OPEN D/B (5,1a) 1. Thornely-Taylor, CH Alfie Beau at Saxtead (d), Although 11 years of age this boy catches your eye with a real air of nobility about him. Well bodied throughout and although slower on the move than some he carried his head with a real pride, holding a lovely profile flowing through his neck and level topline. Wish I had seen him in his prime.
2. Brandrick, Yllastel One Last Dance to Lillinca (b) – sparky and energetic 4 year old with a nice feminine expression, alert well set ears. Flowing side outline, well laid shoulders and sufficient bone with elbows held tight. Well let down hocks and held a level topline on the move.
3.Tyler, Souska When Our Love is Gone