- Show Date: 05/04/2023
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Alison Harvey Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Windsor Gundog Society
I love this show with its relaxed atmosphere. Thank you to the Committee for the invite and for giving me a great steward who kept the ring moving along efficiently. Very difficult to assess movement effectively as the land slopes away in all rings. However, good weather and good dogs, what more could you ask for.
1. Liggins & Hodges SWANAVLY POPSY’S LEGACY AT NUNSBROOK (IMP SRB), 8 month old cream baby whose head is still developing Good pigment, straight front with tight feet. Good front angulation, level topline and rear quarters developing nicely.
1. Henson’s CINDERBANK MOVE IT. Stood alone but a worthy winner. 11 month old boy with a super head and expression with dark pigment. Straight front with super tight feet. Good shoulder and upperarm of good length. Evel topline. Rear angulation of equal proportions giving a balanced picture. BPD
1. Liggins & Hodges SILVER PASSION GLAM FASHION AT NUNSBROOK (IMP DEU), 15 month old cream boy with a gentle expression. Straight front with very good angulation and shoulder placement. Level topline and good rear angulation. Moved well when settled.
2. Gargan’s SIAGAR SINATRA. Another 15 month old cream boy with strong bone. Kind head with dark pigment. Good shoulder placing, level topline and well developed rear quarters
3. Henson’s CINDERBANK MOVE IT
1.Henson’s CINDERBANK MOVE IT
2. Tredgett’s AURELIUS JUPITER OF BADDOW.A mid gold boy, super head with dark pigment, Straight front, level topline, well set on tail and balanced angulation
1. Wiliam’s BERRYMEADE KILTERNAN OF BUSHEYHALL. An upright golden boy with a very gentle yet masculine head and a kind eye. He is balanced throughout with a level topline and good tailset.
2. Liggins & Hodges’s ’s SILVER PASSION GLAM FASHION AT NUNSBROOK (IMP DEU)
3. Gargan’s SIAGAR SINATRA
1. Pounds-Longhurst’s MOSSBURN GALLOPING MAJOR JW. A mid gold boy with a glorious coat. He has a masculine head, straight front, good length of neck leading into good shoulder placement. Super front assembly. level topline and strong rear quarters. BD
2. Williams’s BERRYMEADE COEUR BLIMEY AT BUSHEYHALL. Pushed hard, a lovely boy in mid gold coat. He has a masculine head , straight front and good front angulation complimented by strong rear quarters, very balanced
3. Liggin’s and Hodge’s SILER PASSION GLAM FASHION AT NUNSBROOK. (IMP DEU)
1. Stallard’s MAPLEROSE ALL TUCKERED OUT. Not a big boy but very balanced, A mid gold boy with a gentle, masculine head, straight front. Good shoulders, short coupled and good tailset. RBD
2. Tredgett’s AURELIUS JUPITER OF BADDOW.
1. Hudson’s AYMSBURY ASHISHA JW. Oh wow, this girl lets you know she is in the ring. She has heaps of personality and energy. At 8 ½ she certainly used the ring to advantage. . She has a pretty head, superb front and shoulder placement, level topline and super rear angulation all topped with a tail that never stopped wagging. She certainly makes herself known and says, ‘look at me’. This girl loves live and the showring. BV, BB and BOB
2. Well’s PEARLBARN POT OF GOLD. An 8 ½ year old cream boy with a masculine head, good front and shoulders, level topline and good rear angulation.
3. Rose’s RULER OF THE WORLD OVER AZTECA.
Two babies at different stages of development
1. Gayler’s CAROLAKE X’MARKS THE SPOT. More balanced than 2nd place at this moment, a pale girl with a sweet head, straight front, good shoulders, level topline and well developed rear quarters. Sympathetically handled.
2. Fisher’s PALIZOLLA PAVONIS. Still very much a baby. A cream pup with a super neck and shoulders, good front, level topline and rear angles that are still developing.
1. Brewer’s STRADCOTT POETRY IN MOTION. A well developed 9 month old pale golden with glorious coat. Very balanced. She has super pigment, straight front, well placed shoulders and well angulated front, level topline and she used her rear angulation very well. BPB
2. 1st in MP
3. Clarke’s SUNNYOAK THE LOOK OF LOVE.
1. Fisher’s SIAGAR MOONLIGHT SONATA VIA PALIZOLLA. A 16 month old cream girl with a glint in her eye and giving the handler a hard time. Straight front, super neck and shoulder placement, level topline and well developed rear angulation
2. Clarke’s SUNNYOAK THE LOOK OF LOVE. A bigger framed cream girl with a very pretty head, good length of neck into good shoulder placement, straight front, level topline and good rear angulation.
3. Poile’s THORNYWAIT STARSHINE AT CHERRIMAR.
Repeat of Junior Bitch 1st and 2nd
3. Singh’s ESME BELLA CANIS KARPATY OF ZLATAZAR
1. Smith’s GABLECROSS ROSIE COTTON WITH LUCASTES. A cream girl with a feminine head, super front and upperarm, straight front, level topline, well developed rear angulation. Very happy disposition.
2. Todd’s KELBADORA DREAM OF DREAMS WITH TODDROSA JW. A golden girl with a super head, good bone, straight front, level topline and good rear angles.
3. Singh’s ESME BELLA CANIS KARPATY OF ZLATAZAR
1. Pounds- Longhurst’s MOSSBURN GOLLY MISS MOLLY JW A very pretty mid gold, very feminine and very balanced. Straight front, balanced angles, level topline. She is not a big girl but is very well packaged RBB
2. Moss’s MOLBRAM VENOSA AT CARIANJO. A bigger cream girl with a feminine head. Straight front, good bone, good front angulation, level topline and balanced rear angulation.
1. Fry’s FENPINQUE COCO CHANEL. The cream girl stands herself beautifully. She has a straight front on tight feet, pretty head, good reach of neck, super shoulders, level topline and super rear angles. She has a profuse coat and moved well
2. Gargan’s SIAGAR FINAL EDITION. Another cream girl with a pretty head, good front with tight feet, good shoulders into level topline and good rear angulation.
3. Clarke’s SUNNYOAK THE GIRL IS MINE
Judge: Alison Harvey (SHEBELTA)