- Show Date: 16/07/2023
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Alison Broome Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/10/2023
Durham County Canine Association
Durham County Canine Association Premier Open Show
1. Harris’ Dymexe Outlander At Sincala. 8 month old dog. Balanced and workmanlike with moderate angulation throughout with well placed shoulders. Well ribbed up and short coupled with good bone. Moved well maintaining a level topline and correct tail set and carriage throughout. Best Puppy.
2. Wild’s Kvicksans The Master Piper At Bluewaters (Imp SWE). At just 6 months old this puppy showed plenty of promise but lacked the maturity of the winner. Moulded head, well proportioned, with a dark almond eye with correct dentition. Good reach of neck into a well laid shoulder and level topline. Good bone. Moved well when settled.
1. Wild’s Bitcon Alliance With Bluewaters (AI). 13 month old dog well presented in good coat. Moulded head of good length with moderately broad skull and good expression. Deep chest with well defined brisket and good spring of rib. Correct topline and tail carriage which were maintained on the move.
Post Graduate (1,0)
1. Huytons’ Hightyne When I Fall In Love. Well handled and in excellent coat and condition. Well muscled which was reflected in his movement, just a little bit proud of his tail on the day. Head long and well moulded with a dark almond eye, strong jaw and kind expression. Balanced moderate angulation throughout with a well laid shoulder and hocks well let down. Good depth of chest and well ribbed up with a short loin. Best of Breed.
1. Huytons’ Go With The Flow Dreams Can Be Joyful By Hightyne. Mature 5 year old bitch presented in good coat. Feminine head with a dark eye and correct dentition. Good bone and lovely round feet. Good reach of neck into a well laid shoulder and moderate bend of stifle. Moved well in profile.