- Show Date: 12/08/2023
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 11/10/2023
Bournemouth Canine Association
AV IMPORTED REGISTER PASTORAL
1. Poole’s Bellezzalana Bacione Biaga. Bergamasco bitch, 6 months, nice balance and proportions, lovely expression, good top-line and nice mover for age.
1. Dennison’s Varvara I Came To Win at Kuritws (imp SVN). White Swiss bitch, 11 months old, feminine with substance, nice balance, clean outline held standing and moving, good top-line and sound, free powerful movement, RBB & BP.
2. Abbott’s Rastafellows Omg Che Gentile. Strong Bergamasco dog, broad head, eye could be darker, good top-line, depth, ribs, bone and feet.
3. Poole’s Bellezzalana Bacione Biaga.
1. Dennis’ Shadowshack All Moons. 2 year old male, upstanding masculine with impressive outline, masculine head, good ears, good neck, depth, tail set and carriage, sound mover.
1. Abbott’s Bellezzalana Arturo. Bergamasco, excellent condition, lovely head, eye and construction, good top-line, good bone, nice balanced outline standing and moving and moved well, BD & BOB.
2. Jeavons’ Int Ch. Pic d’Arlee Nelson avec Bergerpicard (imp FRA). Picardy, lovely outline in profile and keeps his top-line standing and moving, good ears, excellent profile movement, RBD.
1. Dennison’s Colovaria The Winter Souls (imp ESP). White Swiss, well constructed, feminine with strength, could have a little more leg but very sound mover.
2. Poole’s Bellezzalana Ayla Bella. Bergamasco, nice proportions, lovely head and expression, good top-line, needs to drop and fill out a little on the move.
1. Gill’s Boscoantico Agrifoglia. Nice outline, feminine with substance, excellent top-line, good head, very good mover in profile with good tail set and carriage, BB.
AV IMPORTED REGISTER PASTORAL
1. Brignall’s Scenterbay True Grit. 7 month old Black and Tan Coonhound who is very raw but has excellent proportions and balance, lovely type, beautiful head, eye, ears, neck and top-line, just needs to fill in front a little and drop into himself with maturity but he is excellent on the move when settled in profile and so full of type, BP.
1. Brignall’s Scenterbay True Grit. Repeat. BD.
1. Gunn’s Stonemartin Ailbe with Katanga (IKC). Azawakh. Lovely proportions and outline, holds her shape on the move in profile and has nice typical great gait with correct depth, underline, top-line and good strong rear, BB & BOB.
2. Vaughan’s Rolenska No Doubt About It Odinschild. Black and Tan Coonhound, very nice type bitch but just not using her rear today but has a lovely expression, excellent ears and good overall proportions, RBB.
3. Cooper’s Hibeck Ginny avec Jayanel.
AV IMPORTED REGISTER TOY
1. Holyland’s Ollarena Wizadora. Nice proportions with good top-line, tail and eyes, very good mover with light and easy movement in profile, RBB.
2. Holyland’s Ollarena Velikaya. Lovely square outline, good leg length, good head and ears, eye and top-line but not so steady on the move.
3. Harrison’s Russiandream Floki Cannoli.
1. Orchard’s Manatek Cushti Rye. Black and tan, very together and balanced, good proportions, head, ears, excellent top-line and tail, square with correct bone, excellent on the move with brisk, good stride and a strong rear, BD & BOB.
2. Holyland’s Ollarena Iternal Flame. Nice square leggy dog, tail could be a little higher but is a nice mover, I just preferred the rear on 1st but very nice.
1. Orchard/Holyland’s Int Ch/Fr Ch/Bel Ch/Lux Ch/NL Ch. Fiesta Show Russiandream. Black and tan, clean outline will lovely ears and eyes, good ribs and underline, moved well with good width behind, RBD.
2. Orchard/Holyland’s Fr Ch. Nebesnyi Kolorit Supermen (imp UKR). Very smart with excellent eye and ears, moderate front, square outline, nice mover in profile.
3. Dale’s Mechta Yuvelira Palermo (imp RUS).
1. Harrison’s Russiandream Fifi Banoffee. Square, feminine, dark eye, fine bone, good top-line, moves well in profile, if a little too fast.
1. Harrison’s Russiandream Emily Poppins. Shade long but has good leg length with excellent eye, ears, croup and tail, top-line could be firmer but excellent mover from all angles with lovely tail carriage, BB.
2. Holyland’s Ollarena Queena. Black and tan, good head, eye and ears, square outline but would like a little higher tail set.
3. Dale’s Just Angel Dalia (imp LVA).