- Show Date: 26/05/2023
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 07/09/2023
Bath Canine Society
1. Bawden/Brown’s Ch. Khanate Gin Fizz ShCM VW. Square, excellent colour, dark eye, good neck, top-line, strong loin, high set tail, moves well in profile with excellent reach and drive for 11 years of age, BV.
1. Lockyer’s Miccosukees Look At Me. Sturdy and robust, square dog with good neck, top-line and coat, good front, chest and tail, dark eye but back skull could be a little cleaner, moves well, RDCC.
1. Lockyer’s Miccosukees Maestro. Strong dog, masculine head, excellent coat, bone, depth, could be a little tidier moving in front, strong top-line, shade long in body but moves well.
1. Daws/Toms’ Minnienoom Navigator. Lovely clean outline in profile but needs more depth and width all through, eye a little full and head planes could be more parallel, good neck, top-line, excellent coat and tail.
2. Wakefield’s Boujan His Masters Voice. Square and robust, coat could be a little better, good depth, well ribbed, moved ok.
1. Moore’s Odivane A Sharp Dressed Man. Excellent proportions, coat, eye and expression, could have a little more chest and front but pulls himself together beautifully on the move, good feet and moves well, DCC & BOB.
2. Dixon’s Elnajjar Dawn Walker. Could be a little more compact but is still robust with good coat and good ribs, good depth, moves ok.
3. Railton’s Odivane Master Class with Lefenix.
1. Lockyer’s Miccosukees Love Heart. Square, very raw, lovely expression, good ears, top-line, coat, moved well and good depth for age.
1. Lockyer Miccosukees Symphony. Square and robust, head is a little plain but has a good neck, well filled front and good depth, coat and bone, is feminine with substance.
2. Moore’s Fillipers I Kid You Not. Lovely head, eye and ears, very dark in colour, could hold top-line a little firmer but has an excellent coat, moves well but croup a little steep.
3. Stacey’s Dovahdok’s A Lady Kida.
1. King’s Odivane Woman’s Own at Jakasbi. Nice clean outline if a shade long, lovely head, good top-line, coat and moves well in profile but could use tail better and move with a little more animation.
1. Railton’s Lefenix Luck Would Have It. Lovey type bitch, dark eye but is a little full, square outline, sturdy and robust and feminine, good coat, top-line but falls off a little at the croup but moves very well, RBCC.
2. Morgan’s Leebren Midnight Star Gazer at Hexenmeister. Good head, eye and ears, strong neck, good coat and tail, needs a little more length of leg but is a very steady and sound mover.
1. Railton’s Lefenix Keep The Faith. Feminine with substance, could be a little more compact and less length to second thigh, good width to chest, enough neck, good coat and tail and powerful sound mover.
2. Bawden/Brown’s Amigris Ain’t Misbehavin at Khanate. Good head, eye and ear shape but could be a little darker, could be a little more compact but good coat and moved well in profile.
3. Walker’s Miccosukees In Cahoots with Kathalan.
1. Stacey’s Lefenix In The Style Lilembe. Sturdy, good head, pulls herself together on the move, with good coat, depth and ribs and balanced angulation, BCC.
2. Moore’s Ch. Odivane Sister Act. Excellent square outline, very balanced but could have a little more angulation front and rear, good head and eye, moves well but could have a little more scope on the move and a little better carriage.
3. Lewington’s Ch. Taru Leebren Grand Calvera (imp CZE) JW.