- Show Date: 19/01/2023
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Manchester Dog Show Society
1. Donaldson’s Mazal Tov Bestseller (imp RUS). Just a fraction off square but excellent type and cobby with excellent ears and expression, good width to front, good top-line and depth and nice fine rear, lovely outline standing and moving.
1. Massey’s Ristine Magical Spice (NBT). Cream, cobby, excellent ribs and outline if a shade long, good head, eye shape and ears, a little out of coat but very typical style and movement.
2. Finch’s Ristine Starry Night AW(S). Finer dog, cheeks a little defined, excellent ears and tail, very alert and true coming and going with nice clean outline.
1. Thorne’s Can Ch. Mardeck’s Where The Magic Is at Schipd. Excellent size and type, he is cobby, beautiful head, excellent ears and excellent expression, he is a little forward placed in front which lengthens him slightly but does not detract from his overall outline and balance and typical movement from all directions, DCC & BOB.
2. Holmes’ All Set For Dencas Alpha Nero CPW19. Nice size, good square outline, could be a little cleaner in head, excellent ears and top-line, good bone and substance for size, cobby body, sturdy, nice brisk mover.
3. McLachlan/Plourde/MacFarlane’s Am Ch/GCHG Ch. Whispering Pines Lover Boy (imp).
1. Philpott’s Ch. Aradet Expert Timing AW(S) VW. Excellent balance and body proportions, 12 years old and in excellent body condition, cobby, big ribs, excellent top-line, tail and coat, brisk mover, liked him a lot, just a little stiff but excellent for 12 years old.
1. Finch’s Ristine Starry Night AW(S). Repeat LD. BSpB.
1. Francis/Wyn-De-Bank’s Dutch Urielle de Wakkere Rakker NAF. Fine black bitch, good proportions and outline, excellent ears, dark eye, good top-line, nice steady brisk mover but could have a little more spring of rib and substance.
1. Holmes’ Dencas Hold My Heart. Small bitch with lots of rib and cobby, good eyes, enough neck, good top-line, tail, coat and moves well, cheeks could be a little less pronounced.
1. Wilcox’ Dencas Come Dance With Me. Square, excellent, eye, expression, ears and coat, cobby and has correct proportions, keeps her outline standing and moving, very nice bitch, moves well with brisk, sound typical stride, nice outline, BCC.
1. Manners’ Ch. Chadbower Nevaeh Lahetti. Square but a little high on leg, could have a little more width in front but excellent coat, top-line and tail, dark eye but could be a little smaller, nice and brisk stride on the move holding her outline, RBCC.
2. Philpott’s Ch. Komargo Going For Gold. Cream bitch, a little shade long and out of coat, nice head, eye, ears, top-line and a nice steady mover keeping her outline standing and moving.
3. Francis/Wyn-De-Bank’s Dutch Urielle de Wakkere Rakker NAF.
1. Francis/Wyn-De-Bank’s Dutch Urielle de Wakkere Rakker NAF. Repeat JB.