- Show Date: 09/03/2023
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
1. Rolfe’s Enkelini Hopeinen Ukkonen. Square dog with excellent outline, good leg length, dark eye, excellent small well set ears, good top-line, moderate and balanced with an excellent tail, good feet, when he settles on the move I am sure he will have a good future, RDCC & BP.
JD 1(0) 1. Yeung’s Valokki Liekki. Square and moderate throughout, dark eye, ears could be a little smaller, excellent tail, good top-line, nice overall balance and type, good colour but just needs to get together on the move.
PGD 2(0) 1. Barlev’s Valokki Guovssahasat. Very nice head, eye and ears, square, good tail length but could be turned back a little, good top-line, moves ok.
2. Quinsee’s Sukunimi Sametti. Lovely head shape and ears, would just like him a little more masculine all over, excellent tail but very uncooperative moving.
LD 1(0) 1. Rolfe’s Saisaasen Salmiakki via Valokki (imp FIN). Good head but eye is a little full, good top-line and tail, proportions are good, good feet, would not like any more rear angulation, nice colour.
1. Piearce’s Ch. Sukunimi Tongariro. Excellent colour, coat, tail and ears, eyes ok but could have a little more fill under the eye, good neck, top-line, correct depth, nice overall outline and very typical balance, very steady mover in profile and strong rear, DCC & BOB.
2. Anderson/Piearce’s Sukunimi Olli. Nicely constructed and sound but a shade longer cast and head could be a little more refined, dark eye, excellent tail and moved well.
3. Bruce/James’ Ch. Toveri Frans.
VB 1(0) 1. Green/Dardis’ Ch. Valokki Pipari. 9 year old bitch, excellent type and leg length, feminine, excellent top-line and tail, good head, eye and ears, very sound mover from all directions and pushed hard for the CC but just lost out slightly on being a little less alert and lively, RBCC & BV.
PB 1(0) 1. Rolfe’s Enkelini Kukka. Feminine, proportions are good, she’s lively and alert, good eye shape, good ear shape but she needs to grow into them, top-line good, very playful on the move but very promising puppy who, when she stood, had a very nice typical outline.
1. Piearce’s Sukunimi Tiger Belle. Feminine, she is square enough, moderate construction and balanced, good tail, a little out of coat but good colour, head and expression are ok, feet could be a little better but she has nice light, brisk, steady movement.
1. Byrne/Cavill’s Ch. Kekkeruusin Emma through Toveri (imp FIN). Loved her head, eye, expression, ears and colour, coat could be a little better, very good tail set but it could be just a little longer, moved very well from all directions keeping her outline on the move and was very alert and lively, BCC.
2. Green/Dardis’ Ch. Valokki Sampo. Could have a little more length of leg, dark eye, good ears, top-line and an excellent tail, good feet, moved well and soundly.