- Show Date: 28/07/2023
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 10/10/2023
Leeds City & District Canine Association
GERMAN SPITZ (KLEIN)
1. Andrew’s Claran Court Your Breath. White dog, 10 months, excellent square outline and very alert and active, good leg length, coat and tail, moderate and balanced, holds his outline on the move, nice brisk stride, ears nice shape but a shade big but has lovely type and balance, RDCC & BP.
1. Rogerson’s Nosregor Take It All. Black dog, excellent clean, crisp Spitz outline, leg length, compact, he is fit, good tail, just the right amount of coat to enhance his outline, alert and brisk, lovely dog if a little raw, DCC & BOB.
2. Francis/Pearce’s Ch. Longsdale’s Luv Me More. Lovely expression with good ears, top-line and tail, good rear, well ribbed and moves well, good but a little profuse in coat.
1. Godridge’s Isilme No Rupologies. Very nice dog but too big, he is well proportioned and constructed with excellent coat and lovely carriage.
1. Chambers/Gepp-Cox’s Bemojo Pearls of Wisdom at Musique. Lovely expression, compact body, good top-line and tail, depth, leg length, good coat, moves well but a little wide in front.
2. Francis/Pearce’s Longsdale’s Cesar Chance. Lovely proportions and outline and balance, compact and excellent leg length, lovely eye but skull a little broad and ears low, lovely look in profile.
3. Holman’s Miranda Yamakasi (imp) TAF NAF.
1. Francis/Pearce’s Ch. Longsdale’s Blame It On Me. Lovely head, little wide in front, good coat, good top-line and tail, moves ok, well ribbed.
2. Chambers’ Ch. Musique Born Legacy. White dog with profuse coat, a little off square, good top-line and tail, moved ok but could be more fluid on the move.
3. Davies/Peck/Bradbury’s Wychlea Percy Vehere.
1. Francis/Pearce’s Ch. Longsdale Willie Win JW. Good head, eye, ears big but set nicely, good top-line and tail, coat good, lovely strong rear, front a little wide and loose, BV.
1. Francis/Pearce’s Longsdale’s Remember Me. Brown bitch, very pretty and beautiful expression, square and balanced, coat needs to develop a little texture but she has a nice outline and is a steady, brisk mover.
2. Rogerson’s Nosregor Easy On Me. Loved her outline, sturdy but was very uncooperative on the move, nice head, ears could be a shade higher.
1. Godridge’s Isilme Lady of Rivendale. Sable, ears big but well set, excellent tail, good top-line, nice brisk movement when she settled, eye could be a little darker, good overall outline.
1. Rogerson’s Nosregor Sister Sledge. A fraction off square but she is super sound and has an excellent front and rear, a little between coat but she has a lovely expression, good coat and is active and alert, BCC.
2. Francis/Pearce’s Ch. Longsdale’s No More The Fool. Square enough but loose in front, lovely feminine head and dark eye, good coat, top-line and tail, RBCC.