- Show Date: 07/07/2023
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 10/10/2023
East Of England Agricultural Society
1. Ellis’ Citycroft Jules Rimet for Railfield. Brindle dog, curvy with good proportions and elegant, attractive head and expression, good neck, top-line developing but croup a shade steep, balanced front and rear which showed in his nice steady profile movement with nice low front movement.
2. Higginbottom’s Ranveli Royal Duke of Dawnsafon. Beautiful expression, just very raw at the moment and a little flat and shallow but has nice bone for his size and just needs time to develop.
1. Akerboom/Van Der Schaaf/Van Oosten’s Creme Anglaise’s Shouf Shouf Hbibi. Elegant raw dog, beautiful head, expression, neck, shoulder, upper arm a little straight and top-line needs to develop, he stands over good ground but is not over-angulated and could have a little more width to second thigh but he moves ok in profile and just needs time but very promising puppy.
2. Russell’s Longmire Atlantic Starman TAF. Liked his proportions, dark brindle, good head, excellent ears, good top-line and underline, best outline in the class but he just needs to develop into himself and steady on his pasterns a little.
3. Brew’s Nevedith Gold Blend.
1. Yeates/Winter/Morland’s Zoraden Maserati NAF TAF. Nice honest dog with good proportions and balance, could have a little more length to muzzle but he is so well constructed, if a shade over muscled, good top-line and underline held standing and moving with nice long, low profile movement.
2. Brew’s Boxing Helena’s Victor Ena (imp BEL). Very raw dark brindle, just needs to fill out a little with maturity but he has a nicely shapely top-line and underline and is a very elegant, steady mover in profile.
3. Price’s Kierpark Moonlight Shadow among Silkdance.
1. Wheeler’s Ch. Ranveli Diki Diki. Silver brindle, excellent head, eye and ears, he is elegant, top-line is ok, lovely underline with good proportions and is balanced front and rear, lovely true mover, lovely true rear and has lovely reach and drive in profile, RDCC.
2. Bunney’s Bunehug Let It Be Me. Very shapely top-line and has moderate, balanced angulation, good head and eye, enough neck, just lacks a little reach but otherwise nice and curvy and holds himself well.
3. Miluk’s Tumblers Adagio.
1. Perkins’ Zeglynn Hello You. Fawn dog, elegant with excellent proportions, attractive head, good eye shape but a little light, balanced angulation with lovely underline, could just have a little more fill in the middle, good bone, feet, moves well in profile though picks up a little in front.
2. Price’s Kierpark Moonlight Shadow among Silkdance. Nice proportions, if a shade long, but he is shapely with a good head, eye, neck and shoulder, just not cooperating very well on the move.
3. Webber’s Lolani Ride A Wild Trail.
1. Wilton-Clark’s Shalfleet Making Waves. Very shapely standing and moving, he is elegant with good eye and ears, good top-line and underline held standing and moving, strong rear with excellent profile movement keeping his shape at all times.
2. Wayman’s Collooney Charlie Brown at Scarletfair JW. Liked his body proportions, top-line and underline, could just be a little tidier in front but has excellent type and a lovely look about him.
3. Bunney’s Bunehug Believe It Or Not.
1. Perkins’ Southgrove Keep It Moving at Zeglynn. Lovely elegant and curvy, could be a shade more masculine but he is very correct and shapely, has an ok front but has a nice look in profile and is unexaggerated and very honest.
2. Dillon/Bailey’s Collooney Eat My Shorts at Runforest JW. Bigger dog, moves well in front, a little down-faced but he has a lovely eye and moves very well in profile.
3. Douglas’ Courtbirch Start A Fire.
1. Perkins/Van Der Schaaf’s Creme Anglaise’s Just Julian with Silkridge TAF. Elegant dog with good eye, ears, excellent neck, top-line and underline, a little narrow in the rear and could have a little more fill in front but he has nice scope in profile and holds his shape at all times.
2. Rishworth’s Kierpark With or Without You. Really liked the look of this dog a lot and he is very elegant, sound and shapely and holds his shape on the move, has excellent profile movement, would just like him to look a little more elegant through his neck and shoulder.
3. Brew’s Crosscop The Show Must Go On.
1. Fryer’s Ch. Collooney Eye Love to Tease at Stonefox. A shade longer than I would normally like, he has a good head, eye and ears and is balanced front and rear, he moves well in profile but front could be a little tidier but he is shapely and whilst not a small dog he does retain elegance.
2. Wilton-Clark’s Shalfleet Toy Story. Lovely neck, shoulder and top-line, good head and ears, he has lovely low front reaching movement with good bone and feet and covers good ground in profile but would just prefer underline a little less heavy.
3. Yeates/Winter/Morland’s Ch. Lolani Cafe Amore.
1. Johnston’s Ch. Danluke Lord Of The Dance JW. Lovely dog, lovely head, eye, neck and top-line is ok, excellent proportions, he is shapely and holds his outline standing and moving and was the soundest dog here today with good reach and drive, DCC, BV & BOB.
1. Searle/Rawlinson’s Reffton Tibalt at Whipsearle JW (imp ESP). Lovely size and type, very shapely, if a little straight in front, beautiful head, expression and ears.
2. Royle/Fricke’s Chiendetom Andante. A little shelly, good head and eye shape but a little light, good ears, excellent underline, could have a little more angulation in front.
1. Perkins/Van Der Schaaf’s Creme Anglaise’s Cassablanca with Silkridge (imp NLD). Very elegant, beautiful head, eye, ears, she is very honest and not overdone, feminine with good underline and top-line coming along nicely.
2. Wheeler/Rutter’s Ranveli Royal Touch. Loved her combination of femininity, elegance and substance, excellent top-line for age, she was just so naughty but lots and lots to like about her.
1. Barnes’ Doddridge Strictly Cha Cha. Lovely honest brindle, she is so shapely, curvy and sound, totally unexaggerated with good head, eye and ears, lovely top-line and underline, she is feminine and so together for her age, RBCC & BP.
2. Akerboom/Van Der Schaaf’s Creme Anglaise’s Lady Wistledown. Baby, just 6 months, but when relaxed she is very shapely and her top-line is developing nicely, she has lovely scope on the move when settled for her age.
3. Halliday/Croxford’s Aarminias French Fancy at Whittimere.
1. Howgate/Hull’s Palmik Truth About Love JW. Excellent on the move in profile, top-line is ok, underline excellent, nicely balanced front and rear angulation and not overdone, attractive head and eye.
2. Rodgers’ Wentvalley Divine Diva. Nice, with excellent top-line, feminine with a nice combination of strength and elegance, moderate balanced angulation and moves very soundly with good scope.
3. Myers’ Supeta’s Taste The Rainbow with Astrazone.
1. Wilton-Clark’s Shalfleet Easter Sonnet. Pretty shape, elegant, good head and eye, excellent top-line and underline, strong rear, holds herself beautifully on the move with good reach and drive, very sound with typical movement.
2. Wheeler’s Ranveli Glowtini. Not quite as elegant as 1st but she has excellent proportions and holds her outline on the move which is very curvy and balanced, very nice profile movement.
3. Perkins’ Kierpark Just A Song at Zeglynn.
1. Morland’s Zoraden You Are My Universe. Nice size, feminine and shapely, good top-line and front, a shade close in the rear but she has lovely reach and drive in profile holding her outline and is very feminine.
2. Perkins’ Southgrove Kiss From A Rose at Zeglynn. Moderate honest bitch, beautiful head, eye and ears, she is a nice mover, if a shade untidy in front, but is just very honest and correct.
3. Myers’ Supeta’s Taste The Rainbow with Astrazone.
1. Owen’s Mollytop Fancy Lady. Lovely clean outline, beautiful head and eye, ears a little heavy but she is nicely balanced front and rear with good neck, top-line and underline which she holds standing and moving, has nice long, low, typical front movement.
2. Blake’s Silkridge In A Moment at Mazargo. Very nice bitch who moves very well in profile but stands over a little more ground than 1st and flattens top-line a little on the move but she uses herself very well.
3. Pye’s Blusteren Midnight Ink at Perromono.
Very difficult class to judge and all the decisions were very close.
1. Howgate/Hull’s Palmik Chasing Rainbows JW. Excellent top-line but I would like her just a little more elegant but she is still a nice size and has very good carriage on the move and holds herself well.
2. Short’s Collooney Tommy Girl. She is very elegant and has a very striking look about her but just flattens a little on the move but has good leg length and has very good profile movement.
3. Place/Halliday’s Aarminias She Is A Belter.
1. Wood’s Crosscop She’s A Lady at Ardencote. Lovely size, type and balance, excellent proportions, good neck, shoulder, very honest and not overdone, excellent underline, could just hold her top-line a little better but is very sound, moves well and has a beautiful expression.
2. Carlton/Olney’s Chiendetom Overture. Very shapely in top-line and uses her front well on the move, could just have a little more fill, lovely head and expression.
3. Wilton-Clark’s Shalfleet Bridget Jones.
1. Akerboom/Van Der Schaaf’s Creme Anglaise’s Thistle Be Perfect. Very nice bitch with very good proportions, liked her head, expression and underline, moved very well in front, has a nice outline standing, could hold her top-line a little better on the move but has nice length to her stride if a shade untidy behind, BCC.
2. Mitchell’s Ch. Crosscop Glittering Prize. Stands over a little more ground and could just be a little fitter but she has beautiful type and lovely correct carriage and movement in profile.
3. Brown’s Ardencote Sweet Destiny for Bluestreak.
1. Whitaker-Crosby’s Cobyco Could Be The Last at Mulcair JW ShCM. Shapely bitch with lovely clean outline, proportions and balance, she is feminine with strength and excellent top-line and underline and balanced front and rear and not overdone, she has nice easy movement in profile and keeps her top-line.
2. Miluk’s Mollytop Lady Babu with Tumblers. Lovely head, eye, ears, top-line and underline, good proportions and moved well.
1. Owen’s Mollytop Fancy Lady. Repeat. BSpB.