- Show Date: 13/04/2022
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Simon Luxmoore Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Norfolk & Norwich Canine Society
13 APR 22
1. Symonds’ Marsanne Mavis. 9 month old bitch, excellent overall balance in profile, good head, well set ears, good underjaw, good dark eye. Correct reach of neck, powerful shoulders, moved in profile to advantage, nice prospect.
2. Ross’ Grandtree Lady Coco Bella. 6 month old puppy, good shoulder, strong top-line, just preferred the head of 1.
1. Symonds’ Marsanne Mavis. BP.
1. Kelly’s Casemates Soprano. I preferred the head of this bitch over 2. Took a degree to settle her down but she has a balanced front and rear, good bone, strong top-line and an easy ground covering gait.
2. Humphries’ Crackatari Shockwave JW. Well set ears and good reach of neck, would prefer a touch more underjaw but overall balance with an impressive ground covering gait in profile.
1 .Timms/Henderson’s Chelmbull Stary Seas for Olijah. I preferred the head and overall balance of this bitch, a good reach of neck, strong top-line, well muscled throughout, good feet and pasterns, moved well in profile. BOB and I was delighted to see it awarded Group 2 in the Utility Group.
2. Kelly’s Casemates Criterion. A little excitable on the day, good clean eyes, well set ears, good overall proportions and moved well in profile, a little untidy on the out and back, RBOB.
3. Humphries’ Crackatari Princess Ebony Mac JW.
1. Studholme’s Akna Fairies Wear Boots. Very nice bitch, 9 months old, good overall proportions, feminine head, dark eye, good tail-set, parallel ground covering gait. Took a little time to settle but once she had gained her confidence she was an impressive sight going around the ring, RBOB & BP.
1. Lee-Morris’ Michandy Back In Time at Pupstar. A nice male, refined masculine head, absolutely balanced structure, correct bone, good shoulder, quick light footed gait, BOB.
1. Harwin’s Alisiane Wish Upon A Star. An excellent head on this young male, balanced front and rear, correct tail-set, absolutely parallel on the move, covered good ground in profile, a very nice prospect, BOB.
2. Dawson’s Achara Girl On Fire. Nice bitch, good bone, feminine head, moderate angulation throughout, parallel on the out and back, just preferred the drive of 1.
1. Dawson’s Achara Girl On Fire.
2. Wasowska’s Fiorghlan’s Heart of Gretel at Viadua. I preferred the overall angulation of 1 but this bitch was balanced but not quite the reach of 1, good bone, correct feet and pasterns, level top-line and good tail-set.
1. Stokes’ Jaspalie Exceedingly Diva At Madsovtik. A very nice bitch, good overall angulation, correct feet, covered the ground with an efficient gait, extremely well handled and presented. In the challenge she did not quite have the drive and ground covering gait of the BOB, RBOB.
GROUP 1: Bailey’s Qimugta Judas By Akna (Canadian Eskimo Dog). A dog I’ve judged on previous occasions, impressive ground covering gait, good masculine head, still a youngster, he will continue to improve, not quite the coat condition on the day but nevertheless was a comfortable winner of the group.
GROUP 2: Flaxman’s Glanzberg See The Sun (Bernese Mountain Dog). Very nice example of the breed and was moved to advantage, this is a great credit to the breed and was well handled and presented on the day.
GROUP 3: Siberian Husky.
GROUP 4: Greenland Dog.
WORKING PUPPY GROUP
PUPPY GROUP 1: Nichols’ Nikolaev Melbec (Bouvier Des Flandres). An outstanding youngster comfortably took the puppy group, very confident on the move with a parallel and ground covering gait, I am sure he will have a very bright future.
PUPPY GROUP 2: Simms’ Sutarka’s Angelica at Arcticskies. A very nice bitch, good leg length, good angulation, for me carrying a little too much weight on the day and lacked a little bit of hard condition.
PUPPY GROUP 3: Alaskan Malamute.
PUPPY GROUP 4: Bullmastiff.
Bernese Mountain Dog
Retriever (Chesapeake Bay)