- Show Date: 27/05/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Bath Canine Society
ENGLISH TOY TERRIER (BLACK AND TAN)
1. Thorne’s Ch. Moretonia Chrystal Chip at Winklefred. Sturdy, good eye and ears, top-line ok, very sound on the move, BV.
2. Crowley’s Int Ch/Ir Ch/NL Ch/Bel. Tillarn Kilgharrah AnCh19. Lovely head and eye, top-line a little overdone, good ears, moved well but just picks up a little in front.
1. Dennison’s Ettology Bounteous Barney. Very nice puppy with lovely head and eye, just needs to develop a little in top-line and appears a shade long at the moment but very true mover, BP.
2. Wood/Haffenden’s Nasabe Don’t Tell Him. Really beautiful outline, compact elegance with correct substance, just needs a little more confidence with maturity, he has an excellent head, eye, expression and ears.
1. Wiles/Argint’s Nasabe Dartmoor Dreaming for Vidra. Elegant if a shade racy looking at the moment, good head, eye colour good, shape is ok, top-line could be a little more developed but he moves very well in profile and is balanced front and rear but could be a little tidier in front.
2. Harman’s Boimans Call Me Boz. Heavier type dog, he has a better top-line but could be a little more elegant in his neck, good expression, sound on the move if a little flat, good colour and condition.
1. Harman’s Boimans Call Me Boz. Repeat.
1. Dixon’s Witchstone Who Dares Wins. Masculine and elegant with excellent proportions and balance, lovely clean outline, head good, excellent neck, top-line and balanced front and rear, excellent profile mover, just not using his ears as well as he could.
1. Love’s Witchstone Follow The Dream with Tettoy. Excellent proportions, masculine and elegant, good head, eye, ears and colour, correct top-line with good croup and underline, moved excellent in profile and in lovely body condition, RDCC.
2. Whitehouse’s Twowayshouse Tudor House for Dalmonde. Could be a little cleaner through the skull and ears are a shade big, lovely eye and expression, shade longer cast than 1st but he is balanced and sound with good depth and feet.
1. Dixon’s Witchstone Mine’s A Double at Lasagesse. Excellent head, eye and ears, clean outline with good neck, top-line and is balanced front and rear, excellent colour, moderate throughout and he is very good on the move and sound from all angles, good top-line, croup and tail set, looked better on the move than standing, DCC & BOB.
2. Harman’s Witchstone Crazy Horses at Boimans. Liked his proportions better and is also well balanced but he is a shade heavier all through, good head and balanced with his body, good in profile but could be a little tidier in his front.
3. Warren’s Pedara The World Is Mine.
1. Dennison’s Ettology Bounteous Barney. Repeat. BSpB.
1. Owens’ Russiatree Sunday Best. Very pretty, good proportions and is compact, good top-line and head but needs a little bit of training.
1. Dixon’s Lasagesse Californication. Feminine but could have a little more length of leg, good eye and head planes, picks up a little in front but keeps her outline standing and moving.
1. Ramsden/Kagzi’s Pallisandre Pocohontas. Excellent outline, proportions and balance, good head, eye, ears and excellent moderate balance front and rear, compact and elegant and moves well in profile.
2. Crowley’s Adargwn Vienna Bel Jun. A shade apprehensive and ears could be a little higher set, good eye and expression, neck and depth, just needs to settle a little in her temperament.
1. Atchinson’s Witchstone Dreams Come True. Excellent size, proportions and balance, excellent head and expression, ears are a little soft and a shade big, excellent top-line and underline, good bone, excellent colour and moves very well.
2. Francis/Blatchford’s Peopleton As You Like It. A little more up on leg than 1st but she is compact, narrow head, top-line is a little steep in croup, nice fine bone, could be a little bit tidier on the move.
1. Owens’ Waukesha Magic Touch for Russiatree. Elegant, good head, eye and ears, could be a little more compact, she moved ok but picked up a little in front.
2. McGowan’s Penmarlam U’Got The Look. Preferred her proportions and outline but was carrying too much weight making her lose elegance, ears could be firmer and a little smaller, kept lovely outline on the move and was very steady.
1. Evison’s Winter Star at Kikuchi JW. Excellent clean outline and proportions, feminine, good head, excellent eye, ears are ok, good top-line, underline and lovely rear and croup, keeps an excellent profile standing and moving and moved with a very typical gait, BCC.
2. Wood/Haffenden’s Ch. Witchstone Minnehaha. Probably the best head, eye and ears of the day, liked her very much, just looking a little matronly, RBCC.
3. Wiles/Argint’s Ch. Witchstone Share The Dream with Vidra.