- Show Date: 16/09/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Darlington Dog Show Society Ltd
1. Veal’s Ch. Philoma Man After Midnight. Square, masculine head with good eye and ears, good top-line, coat and tail, nice clean outline both standing and moving, he has enough width to chest and spring of rib, BV.
1. Cullen’s Philoma Musicman. Square, masculine, good head planes, straight front, could have a little more fill, excellent top-line, moderate rear, body coat is ok, steady mover.
1. Adamson’s Here Comes Trouble Radinie to Borderstorm (imp CZE). Very rugged dog, head is ok, good ears, he has enough neck, an excellent coat and has sufficient chest and good depth, good top-line and tail.
2. Houchin’s Philoma Marksman for Barnsdale. Only 16 months, his proportions and outline are good but needs to drop into himself and fill out, coat texture could be better, good top-line and nice free, steady mover.
1. Parker’s Gloris Rafael Draxpark (imp RUS). Square, robust, good coat, ribs and chest, good top-line, moves well if a little close behind, good feet, tail and bone, RDCC.
2. Lunt’s Tribune Vom Schloss Ehrenberg at Louarne (imp GER). Square outline, he has a good top-line but falls off a little to the croup, ok coat, good depth, good neck, croup a little steep, lovely head length.
3. Ellis’ Dasval Little Big Man.
1. Parker’s Ch. Draxpark Fantasticus. Square, robust, huge ribs, good chest, excellent coat right down to his feet, excellent top-line, bone, feet, depth, moved very well, could be a cleaner through the cheek, DCC.
2. Cullen’s Ch. Philoma One Night Only. Not quite so compact, very athletic on the move but would like a little more power and substance all through.
3. Melville/Fisher’s Philoma American President.
1. Thomas/Cullen’s Philoma Socorro. Nice profile outline but would like a little more substance, good neck and top-line.
2. Price/Lowood Price’s Adreana’s Bellini. Liked her shape and substance but stands over too much ground, lovely eye and head, coat average and could be a little more fluid on the move.
1. Parker’s Draxpark Dramaticus. Square, excellent outline standing and moving, loved her head and eye, good neck, top-line, excellent chest, good ribs, well filled front, excellent coat, feet and moved well from all angles, very typical outline, BCC & BOB.
2. Griffin/Cullen’s Echodream Going South to Philoma. Lovely head, eye and ears, coat ok, good top-line, nice clean outline but would like a little more strength all through, good tail and good feet.
3. Rotherforth’s Silbertraum Ice Maiden.
1. Veal’s Ch. Philoma American In Paris. Liked her outline but would like a little more depth and width to chest, good neck, excellent top-line and tail, good ribs, has a good outline standing and moving and moves very well in profile, RBCC.
2. Cullen’s Ch. Philoma Leading Lady. Nice substance and width, good neck and top-line, coat acceptable, preferred the more fluid movement of 1st although she does have a little more power and strength all through.