- Show Date: 09/06/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Three Counties Agricultural Society
1. Bannister’s Miteymidgets Modern Love. Very good proportions and balance, just 6 months but very promising, lovely head, dark eye, masculine yet refined, top-line developing nicely, good bone and feet and keeps outline on the move with typical gait, BP.
1. Bannister’s Miteymidgets New Vision JW. Excellent outline and proportions, masculine yet refined, excellent head, powerful deep and clean, good eye, correct front, top-line, neck, moderate rear, very good mover with typical gait, BD & BOB.
1. Offer’s Woolytop The Viking. Nice size, masculine with elegance and strength, long head with good depth to skull, front a little too straight on the move, enough arch to loin, strong rear, excellent coat.
1. Baldwin’s Ch. Woolytop The One and Only JW. Good outline, moderate and clean, masculine dog, good depth to head and eye shape, front a little straight on the move, good coat, top-line, nice and gentle into strong, moderate rear, RBD.
1. Long’s Dunkeswell Pebble Run. Very nice size, feminine with substance, good head and eye, would like a fraction more leg, otherwise she has gentle flowing lines and moves well.
2. Bannister’s Miteymidgets New Variant. 16 months old but still very raw, feminine, good proportions, just needs time to develop and would like stronger muzzle.
1. Long’s Dunkeswell Pebble Run. Feminine, would like a little more shapely top-line and convergence in front but could have a little more lift, she is moderate and balanced.
2. Bannister’s Miteymidgets Twenty Twenty.
1. Bannister’s Miteymidgets Love In Bloom JW. Lovely bitch, feminine with substance, lovely head, excellent body condition, good top-line, underline, moderate balance front and rear, good mover with correct front, BB.
2. Jones Obe’s Pengerrig Pure Heart. Good leg length and square with a nice eye, medium bone, good feet and coat, top-line could be a little more settled but has a nice easy moving gait.
1. Bannister’s Ch. Miteymidgets Going Global JW ShCM. Very shapely, moderate and balanced, good head, eye, top-line and coat, correct front movement, strong muzzle, good feet, RBB.
2. Jones Obe’s Tcheria Tydfil of Pengerrig. Very shapely and excellent proportions, she was just a little overweight causing her to lose a little bit of shape and elegance, lovely head, eye ok, good top-line, balanced front and rear and has a nice typical front on the move