- Show Date: 10/03/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
GERMAN SPITZ (MITTEL)
1. King’s Ch. Grizwold Loki. Good outline and proportions with good leg length, good top-line, tail, coat and expression, nice typical brisk movement.
1. Barnes/King’s Izlou No Prob Llama. Could have a little more length of leg and is still in puppy coat, he has a lovely expression, ears and tail and is a good sound, brisk mover.
2. Rogerson’s Nosregor Hercules TAF. Liked his proportions and balance a lot but front could be better and lacks forechest, excellent top-line, tail, ears could be a little smaller.
1. Barnes/Andrew’s Claran Copper Nebula at Izlou. Excellent shape with correct proportions, square with substance but still elegant, good feet, ears could be a little smaller but lovely head, eye shape, colour, expression, excellent top-line, tail and coat and moved very well from all angles, RDCC.
2. Hall’s Dacfolke Artic Alupine at Pufnstuf. Slightly taller dog with a lovely expression but his muzzle is a little fine, excellent top-line and nice type overall but just changing coat.
3. Rogerson’s Nosregor Phoenix.
1. Hare’s Tispitza Locked and Loaded. Square, black with excellent type and balance, excellent head, eye, ears and tail with an excellent coat, moderate rear and moved well.
2. Rogerson’s Nosregor In A Land Of Myth. Nice clean crisp outline, square and balanced, masculine yet still refined, excellent coat and tail and good depth.
3. King’s Grizwold Night Owl.
1. Blight’s Izlou Float Ma Boat. Black and tan, a little heavy and low set, muzzle is a little blunt, has excellent ears and expression, profuse coat.
1. Pearce/Francis/Roberts’ Ch. Longsdales Rebel Rouser at Cwrtafon JW. Black dog of excellent proportions and outline, he has leg length, excellent top-line, correct coat, excellent tail, good head, eye, expression and ears, holds himself well in profile keeping very typical outline with a good rear, could be a little tidier in front, DCC.
2. Barnes/King’s Ch. Izlou Shiver Me Timbers. Black dog, very impressive outline if possibly a little too much coat, he could be a little squarer but he is a very good mover and holds his outline, good coat texture, good tail, good head, eyes and ears.
Rogerson/Mulholland’s Ch. Fisherbloom Black Shaman with Nosregor.
1. King’s Gronw October Moon over Grizwold. Sable dog, square outline, good top-line and coat, good head but eye is a little round and full.
2. Brock/Peterson’s Jansanleis Polar Express to Pomkins.
1. Moir’s Ch. Jansanleis Mayhem JW. Judged her as a puppy and I think I awarded her her first CC, she has fulfilled all that potential and still looks great, she has correct balance and proportions, beautiful head and expression, excellent top-line and tail, not carrying the best coat today but never stopped showing and thoroughly deserved her RBCC, BV.
1. Monks’ Moon Rocks Cross My Heart at Rozibon NAF. Excellent proportions and outline, alert at all times, good head and expression but ears are a little low set, excellent top-line, tail and coat and has excellent profile movement, BP.
2. Fitton’s Nosregor Cassiopeia at Shelayne. Good proportions with lovely ears and excellent head and expression and tail, moved well but her coat was a little flat and hopefully improves with maturity.
3. Innes’ Cwrtafon Peris.
1. Andrew’s Claran Blue Aurora. Lovely square outline and brisk mover, beautiful head, eye and ears, she is sturdy yet feminine.
2. Fitton’s Nosregor Cassiopeia at Shelayne. Repeat.
1. Andrew’s Claran Blue Galaxy. Good outline and balance with good leg length, could possibly be a little more short coupled but she has a good head, eye, tail and excellent coat and top-line, very good mover.
2. Adams’ Fisherbloom Talk Of The Town. Nice type black bitch, good top-line, tail and coat, ears ok, eyes are dark enough.
3. Saich’s Lindcoly Make Me A Wish.
1. O’Leary’s Cadasaro Dreams Big. Beautiful shape, square, feminine with substance, sturdy, she is very well constructed and is sound and alert and uses herself at all times, moved very well but her ears are just a little on the big side and could be a little higher set.
2. Drew’s Izlou Peanut Passion. Excellent square outline, very good type with lovely head, ears and top-line, just a little out of coat.
3. Barnes/King’s Izlou Mustard Been Love.
1. Francis/Pearce’s Ch. Longsdale Miss Mussell. Lovely proportions and balance, she has a beautiful clean outline and in excellent coat which enhances her outline, lovely head, eye, ears and expression, good square outline, moved well in profile keeping her outline and is alert and active at all times, beautiful square outline, sturdy and still feminine, lovely expression, excellent mover, good top-line and tail, just a shade out of coat today but otherwise a very beautiful and typical bitch, BCC & BOB.
2. Rogerson’s Nosregor Unforgettable.
3. Garbutt/Corkin’s Nixtev Xamira.
1. Hall’s Spellcast Lets Ava Talk at Pufnstuf. Nice bitch, sturdy yet feminine, could be a shade more compact, going through a coat change at the moment, good ears and strength to head yet still feminine.