- Show Date: 16/07/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
1. Fletcher/Merryweather’s Dernhot Arrow Axel avec Ynchreenoo (imp) TAF. Excellent shape and balance and construction, moved well, good head, eye and ears, BP.
1. Ellrich/Hansen’s Ch. Bazinga King For A Day. Elegant dog, masculine but elegant, good proportions and balance with good head, eye and ears, neck and shoulder if a little untidy in front, good top-line and underline, impressive side gait.
2. Cole’s Doucai’s Lampuki. Together but a little square in outline, good ear set, good bone and feet, good eye shape, well ribbed.
1. Collins/Dunhill-Hall’s Ch. Fantasa Dallas Maverick. Balanced dog, masculine, would not like any more strength, good neck, top-line, croup and tail, head ok, moves ok in profile but front could be better, RDCC.
1. Dawson’s Ch. Kurriera Orlando at Lyncris. Lovely refined elegant dog, very sound with excellent foot placement, good leg length, masculine but elegant, good neck, top-line and balanced front and rear, DCC & BV.
1. Ashby’s Regina Alessandra. Feminine and raw and elegant, good expression, could have more underjaw, her top-line could be more settled and she moves ok with a moderate rear.
1. Hartill’s Rubasu Berenice Baara at Jechemo. Feminine with substance, head a little strong, good eyes and ears good, good neck, front could be tidier, good top-line, good standing but she roaches a little on the move and she could be a little more together.
1. Torres’ Swed, Norw, UK Dan Fin Ch. Vaskurs Moni Maker Qiwidot. Beautiful, excellent outline, she is balanced, well constructed, excellent head proportions with lovely ears and expression, correct head planes, moved excellent from all angles, BCC & BOB.
2. Svaldenyte/Tien Hansen’s N Ch DK Ch Swed GB Ch Bazinga Desert Dragoness. A little plainer in head and deep in chest but she holds herself well on the move keeping her top-line and moves soundly, RBCC.
1. Thomas’ Serenaker Cierzo at Rubasu. Nice proportions if a shade fat, 10 years old, good head, eye and ears, good top-line and moved well keeping her outline.
2. Thomas’ Ch. Annatefkah Thema. Liked her proportions and balance but a shade tall, but she has good leg length and ears and a good neck.