- Show Date: 24/06/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Blackpool & District Canine Society
1. Gardner’s Cavallierik Wolford (imp RUS). 9 month black and white dog, very raw but lots to like, elegant with long lean head, enough neck, good depth for age, top-line developing nicely, good rear with width, BP.
1. Odell’s Sukeshi Man In The Middle. Good proportions and balance, masculine and elegant, good neck, front and balanced rear, top-line good, good depth, good head with nice expression, very together and sound moving.
2. Raczka’s Prime Rubin Castor (imp HUN). I liked his elegance and leg length better, good clean head, good eye and ears, enough neck and strong rear, when settled had lovely light movement but needs to strengthen in pasterns.
1. Donnelly’s Serenefol Brutus. Nice type, good head, balance and construction, could have more length to back but he has a typical outline and movement with strong rear and good feet.
2. Glenton’s Cavallierik Uksus to Baudwin (imp RUS). Finer dog, good eye shape, good top-line, strong loin, steady mover, keeping top-line and has balanced but moderate angulation.
1. Raczka’s Jamarqui Alchemy Argent. Good outline, construction and movement, powerful and elegant through body but head is a little heavy and ears high, enough neck, balanced front and rear, a nice typical powerful movement.
2. Gardner’s Cavallierik Nektarino (imp RUS). Holds his shape on the move, nice light movement with good neck and feet.
3. Carter’s Sputnik del Octubre Rojo at Rothesby.
1. Dawson’s Steppdance Pintel at Stubbylee (imp NOR). Very moderate and balanced, attractive head and ears, eye a shade round, good neck, top-line and balance, good feet, nice light movement, RDCC.
2. Wheatley’s Russkiy Azart Ambassador Reality Rondo (imp ITA). Good outline and strength yet elegant, good top-line, well angulated rear, not as light in his front movement as 1st and could be a little truer coming and going.
1. Kanoo’s Nibrass Hiroyuki Sanada. 8 years, good proportions, balance and construction, good head and ears, enough neck, strong rear, he has lovely light effortless movement, masculine with elegance and power, DCC & BV.
1. Turner’s Chalksville Katerina. Liked lots about her, she had a lovely head and eye, good proportions and balance with an elegant, clean feminine outline, moved well in the rear, just needs to settle in front a little.
1. Gwynne’s Psovaja Ohota Shamakhanskaya The Queen (imp UKR). Lovely type, proportions and balance, good head and eye, good top-line, lovely movement in profile when settled, very promising, BJ.
2. Gwynne’s Shahinya The Beloved Psovaja Ohota. Similar to 1st but not quite as light footed as 1 in the front and still to develop a little in top-line, good head, eye and ears, she has strength and is feminine and elegant.
1. Kanoo’s Nibrass Queen Ethelflaeda JW. Very nice bitch, a little out of coat but she is beautifully balanced and constructed and moved very well, RBCC.
1. Humphreys’ Ryazan Fleur. Nice shape and proportions but just a bit overweight, good bone, substance and feminine, good ears, neck and top-line.
1. Rogerson’s Donskoi Baristinya. Clean outline with good proportions and balance, very feminine and very together keeping her top-line standing and moving, long light easy yet powerful movement with a strong rear and good depth, BCC & BOB.
2. Dawson’s Ch. Metel Avgusta Ala Azul at Stubbylee JW (imp RUS). More moderate all over, feminine with strength, good head, top-line ok, moved well, a little bit straight in front.
3. Donnelly/Devereux’s Serenefol Alicja.
1. Dawson’s Ch. Stubbylee Prima Donna JW ShCM. Feminine with strength and elegance, good outline and top-line standing, was a little uncollected on the move and over excited for her age however she did settle towards the end