- Show Date: 27/05/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Bath Canine Society
1. Crow’s Ch. Just Kidding of Angel’s Legacy at Casacavallo. Masculine, could be a little cleaner in skull but has a lovely clean outline in profile and is well balanced with strong top-line, an excellent rear, good skin, excellent mover in profile, BV.
1. Crow’s Mano Ponis Guru at Casacavallo (imp LTU). I loved his outline, head and expression and ears, excellent top-line, he just needs more confidence.
1. Moyes/Hunter’s Bryelis Strictly Fab U’Lous. A little heavy but he is balanced with a good top-line, good ears, a little heavy in bone and moved steady.
2. Bodedn’s Dark Zimzallabim at Gemadar (imp SWE). Nice balanced outline but un-cooperative on the move, muzzle could be longer when he settled he moved ok but lost his outline standing but has good proportions.
3. Parker’s Doonbeg Carbon Copy at Khatira.
1. Parker’s Doonbeg Carbon Coby at Khatira. Good head, dark eye, top-line and tail, he keeps a good outline standing, a little on the square side, moves well in profile but front is a little untidy.
1. Moyes/Hunter’s Joyway’s I’m A Star at Bryelis (imp FIN). Loved his eye, ears, excellent top-line on the move, good neck and depth, tail set, RDCC.
2. Boden’s Ensidias You Me You Wish at Gemader (imp SWE). Good proportions, top-line and ears, heavier in head than 1st, moves steady in profile but is a little untidy in front, good tail, feathering and furnishings.
1. Van Zyl’s Shumllea Hot Spot of Brighthound. Dark eye, good ears, top-line but carrying a little too much weight, proportions are good, moved well, good coat, not overdone.
2. Parker’s Ynchreenoo Black Magic at Khatira. Good proportions, could be cleaner in skull, good top-line, moderate balanced angulation, carries his tail a little gay, a little too high, steady mover, moves a little wide behind.
3. Peppett’s Keep Trying Heybett.
1. Saph’s Moonastro Hebe. Powder Puff, he is tall enough but is balanced and has good proportions, ears are very good, good top-line and tail, steady mover, keeping his outline standing and moving but could have a little more drive.
1. Crow’s Ch. Arte Figure Next Level at Casacavallo JW (imp FIN). Lovey head, ears, outline and construction, very good mover with good top-line, proportions, he is masculine yet elegant, DCC.
2. Piper’s Be My Dog’s Topsail Cody of Zanjero JW (imp DEU). Lovely type head, good proportions and top-line, just lacks a little animation on the move, eye could be a little darker.
1. Van Zyl’s Shumllea Hot Spot of Brighthound. Repeat. BSpB.
1. Minton’s Jandira Modern Family at Calabrinda (imp POL) TAF. Feminine and elegant, good proportions, nice head, dark eye, good top-line, feet and ears, just 7 months, very raw but enjoyed herself.
1. Skivington-Bartlett’s Ajatiazas Crystal Sparks. Feminine with substance, ears are well set but could be a little larger, good top-line, good head, lovely expression, lovely skin and not over-coated, moved well, BP.
1. Gudgin’s Scherzandro Quaver at Jassendue. She has excellent proportions and moves well, lovely expression and ears, good depth, ribs and top-line, could just be a little more feminine.
2. Minton’s Hedwiga Modern Family at Calabrinda (imp POL) JW. Lovely expression, top-line falls off a little to the croup, front ok, she is feminine with substance.
3. Panayiotis’ Ynchreenoo Kesmadyn Shee.
1. Gudgin’s Scherzando Quaver at Jassendue. Repeat.
2. Skivington-Bartlett’s Ajatiaza’s Cherish Me at Gustafski. A little overweight but has a clean outline and good ears, not over-coated, nice forechest, steady mover.
3. McGuigan/Blackwell’s Bryelis Maid In Scotland for Annamac.
1. Moyes/Punton’s Bryelis Strike A Pose. Good proportions, outline, balance, clean outline, very nice, moves well with good skin and coat, RBCC.
2. Fletcher/Merryweather’s Merryw Jean Dark Sunshine In The Rain over Ynchreenoo (imp SWE). A shade squarer in outline, she moves very well but a just a little too exuberant which spoilt her outline on the move.
1. Dunlop’s Ch. Habiba Hold My Purse. Beautiful balance, construction, head, expression, ears, lovely skin and has the most beautiful carriage standing and moving where she never puts a foot wrong, BCC & BOB.