- Show Date: 30/06/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Windsor Dog Show Society
1. Dennis’ Cotarinn Diamond Dust over Yorcrechi. Excellent proportions and balance, lovely head, eye, small ears set correctly, good top-line, chest, sound front, good mover.
1. Jones’ Wyeafon Eternity Flame. Sturdy masculine dog, could be a little cleaner in head and ears a little smaller, good neck, top-line, depth, excellent ribbing, good coat, tail and rear, moved well in profile, front ok.
1. Cawdell-Owen/McCourt’s Silhill Super Trouper. Lovely type and substance, keen expression, ears ok, excellent neck, top-line, ribbing and coat, light powerful movement, good tail, strong rear, RDCC.
1. Nottingham/Dunbar’s Ch. Ruarokatiro Born To Run. Sturdy dog, low set but nothing coarse, masculine head, eye a shade round, excellent neck, top-line, tail, coat, nice bum, good head, moves well, DCC & BOB.
1. Pinkerton’s Ruarokatiro Lollipop with Bareve (AI). Excellent proportions, balance and type, she is still a baby but she has an excellent expression, ear shape, excellent top-line, coat, a lovely mover from all angles with light and energetic carriage, BCC.
2. Bax’s Taladayga’s Lollipopsicle. Nice 6 month sturdy pup, very raw but naughty, good top-line and tail, moves well in the rear, good depth.
1. Nottingham/McCourt’s Ruarokatiro Top Of The Pops (AI). Good neck, top-line, coat, tail and proportions, moves well keeping her outline standing and moving.
2. Ward’s Wilfnbell Wonder Woman. Finer bitch and more immature, dark eye, ears good shape but a little big, lovely colour and tan markings, enough bone, moved ok.
1. Dennis’ Wyeafon Tickle Me Blue in Yorcrechi. A little leggy and compact but good head with strength yet feminine, keen expression, good ear shape but a little big, good top-line and tail and steady, sound mover.
1. Tyrrell/Foskett’s Ruarokatiro Red Roisin for Wilfnbell. Nice bitch but a little un-cooperative, good coat, good head, ears, eye a little round, top-line could be firmer, steady mover with spring.
2. Garon’s Belyndi I’ve Got Spirit. A little heavier all over, black and tan, ears could be a little smaller, sturdy, could drop into her rear a little, coat very harsh, moved with spring and drive.
1. Jones’ Ch. Wyeafon Private Illusion. A shade leggy and could be a little deeper in body but she has a lovely head, eye, expression, good top-line and tail, moved well and soundly, coat good, good bone and feet, RBCC.
2. McCourt’s Silhill Angel Eyes. Nice size and proportions but wasn’t going as well as 1st, lovely feminine head with good expression and excellent ear set.
3. Cawdell-Owen’s Millvalley True Blue.