- Show Date: 22/07/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Mark Cocozza Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Leeds City & District Canine Association
1. Luckman’s Albionspitz Revel. Excellent balance, type and proportions, good head, eye, expression, ears, tail and coat, just needs a little confidence, really excellent quality puppy, BP.
2. Watkins’ Albionspitz Talon. Very raw, heads needs to develop, still in puppy coat, good mover but preferred head and expression of 1st.
1. Selvey/Davies’ Glasir’s Blaze Of Glory. Lovely balance and outline, moderate attractive head, good ears, top-line, tail and moved very well, RBD.
2. Cadwallader’s Albionspitz Burt. Bigger dog, good eye shape, colour and ears, good top-line and tail, not so fluid in front movement as 1st but very nice dog.
1. Watkins’ Albionspitz Blue Moon. Excellent type dog, his balance and construction are very correct, excellent tail, top-line and coat and moved well from all angles, BD & BOB.
1. Luckman’s Albionspitz Revel. Repeat. BSpB.
1. Watkins’ Albionspitz Mercy. Lovely proportions, lovely head, eye, ears, coat developing nicely, when settled she showed promise of excellent movement keeping her outline.
1. Ellwood/Davison’s Albionspitz Little Acorn. Nice outline and proportions, lovely head, eye and ears, top-line and tail, moved well although front could be a little tidier.
2. Parkinson/Scott’s Glasir’s Bed Of Roses. Would prefer darker eye and a little more leg length but very nice movement with good top-line, coat and tail.
3. Watkins’ Albionspitz Kendra.
1. Parkinson/Scott’s Glasir’s Livin On A Prayer. Lovely balance and type, slightly out of coat, good head, eye, ears and tail, excellent mover, RBB.
2. Ellwood/Davison’s Lady Marmalade of Albionspitz. Similar outline but not as fluid in her front movement, she has very nice balance and construction and looks good standing and moving.
3. Reynolds’ Albionspitz Ursula.
1. Reynolds’ Albionspitz Beloved. Lovely proportions, beautiful head, keeps her outline on the move and never puts a foot wrong, BB & BV.
2. McKean’s Silmoralbions Euphoria at Yawren ShCM. Good balance and proportions, good top-line, tail, could have a little more undercoat, moves ok.