- Show Date: 06/10/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: FELICITY SNOOK Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
South Wales Kennel Association
OPEN DOG (3) Two lovely mature dogs that must come up against each other regularly.
1. Ackling, Hitchen & Lumpkin’s Ch Kreatin Extra Factor TAF. This smart boy caught my eye with his showmanship and outgoing personality. Backed up with a compact and cobby outline, good bone, overall substance and balance. Fabulous correctly proportioned head with broad and slightly rounded skull, well defined stop, neat ears and relatively small oval dark eyes, giving him a bright, alert expression. Good neck and shoulders, short level back and well-made hindquarters. Shown in great body condition with a beautifully presented hard jacket. Excelled in movement, with front legs extended forward and being propelled by strong muscled hindquarters and good turn of stifle. BEST DOG & BEST OF BREED. I was so pleased to see he was awarded fourth in the Terrier Group and Champion Stakes.
2. Smith’s Javidel Walk in the Park. A dog that did not want to show himself off today, which is a shame, because he has great quality. Well balanced cobby outline with ample bone and substance. Pleasing nicely proportioned head with good width of skull, ears set on well apart, although not using them as well as he could, defined stop and dark eyes. Good neck, good ribbing, firm level, short back and loins. Well-muscled hindquarters and good tail set on. Shown in good hard coat and condition. RESERVE BEST DOG.
Felicity A. Snook