- Show Date: 02/10/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Cath Moffat Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
Scottish Kennel Club
1. Vorrias’ Windgunn’s Firestarter. Beautifully presented male of 7½ months, so balanced and well constructed, endearing head and expression with good ear set, lovely straight front with correct amount of bone, good feet and pasterns, good depth of chest and correct body proportions, well angulated front and rear, a real prospect who moved accurately around the ring with good reach and drive, RBD & BP.
2. Rogerson/Gourlay’s Finleric Lugo. 8½ month old male who was quite distracted and very unsettled on the move making it a difficult task to assess him, good head and expression, good bite, straight front with good depth of chest, good body proportions, showed some decent profile movement but needs to tighten up on the out and back, in good coat and condition.PGD 3(1)
1. Smeaton’s Lorgyle Arran. 3 year old, masculine head and expression with good bite, felt he could have a much cleaner front, he had satisfactory angulation and decent body proportions and was presented in good coat and condition, good depth of chest and rib, moved out ok.
2. Brown’s Rochelles Hawk Warrior. Just over 18 months and a little too much all through for me, masculine head and expression, good depth of chest, his feet and nails need attention, decent body proportions and good rib, moved ok, temperament could be better.OD 1(0)
1. Prydderch’s Droyale Mister Moo. 5 year old male, lovely masculine head and expression, well set ears and good eye, lovely length of neck with strong shoulders, straight, clean front with good bone and feet, lovely angulation fore and aft, good length and shape of rib with short loin, sound in top-line, he moved out well in all directions covering the ground with an easy gait, BD.SBD 2(0)
1. Smeaton’s Lorgyle Arran. 1st in PGD.
2. Brown’s Rochelles Hawk Warrior. 2nd in PGD.PB 3(0)
1. Sives’ Vylano Wren. A young bitch of 6 months with a lot to learn about the show ring, she has the makings of a decent bitch, feminine head and expression, satisfactory angulation and good body proportions, I saw glimpses of good profile movement and she was presented in good coat and condition.
2. Frost’s Beornwulf Scarlett Phoenix. 9 month old bitch, still quite raw and out of condition, feminine head and expression with good bite and well set ears, good depth of chest, fair angulation front and rear, could be sounder in top-line, moved ok.
3. Grierson’s Beeberhoos Loobyloo.JB 2(1)
1. Ferguson’s Vylano Salsa. 18 month old bitch with kind head and feminine expression, good bone and feet, good reach of neck and strong shoulders, soundly angulated throughout, good top-line, steady and accurate on the move, presented in good coat and condition.PGB 3(2)
1. Johnstone’s Brocklehirst Early Bird. Nicely balanced bitch of 19 months, sound top-line, good bone and feet, good reach of neck with strong shoulders, front could be straighter but angulation satisfactory, moved out well with good reach and drive, presented in good coat and condition.OB 4(0)
A lovely class with some really sound, free moving bitches.
1. Prydderch’s Droyale Flower Power. Looked well stacked, this 2½ year old bitch was very feminine all through, endearing head and expression with good ear set and kind eye, lovely straight front with good bone, feet and pasterns, nicely angulated front and rear, well muscled, very balanced all through, she moved out with a sound, easy, ground covering gait, presented in good coat and condition, BB.
2. Chalk/Vorrias’ Chalksville Anastasia. Another lovely example of this breed at 4 years, although slightly out of coat, this didn’t detract from her lovely qualities, feminine head and gentle expression, kind eye, excellent neck and shoulders, sound angulation all through with good body proportions, she was sound and free on the move, RBB.
3. Power’s Droyale Sunflower Girl.SBB 3(0)
1. Cave’s Casiann Ate. 21 month old bitch with kind head and expression, good bone, feet and pasterns, quite strong all through, deep chest and good body proportions, good rib and strong loin, she was presented in good coat and condition and pleased to see her take the Special Beginners Pastoral Group, well done, BSpB.
2. Sives’ Vylano Wren. 1st in PB.