- Show Date: 08/07/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Cath Moffat Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
East Of England Agricultural Society
EAST OF ENGLAND AGRICULTURAL OPEN STAKES - DAY ONE
1. Black’s Ch/Lux Ch. Gunnersnewfs Black Desire for Blackcoast (Newfoundland). Sound, strongly made male of 2½ years, lovely outline standing, masculine head with good muzzle and eye, broad skull, good depth of chest and sound body proportions, strong neck with well muscled shoulders, good bone and feet, presented in excellent coat, he moved out freely with good reach and drive from powerful hindquarters.
2. Faith Follow Your Dream Lord Of The North with Tamalden (White Swiss Shepherd Dog). Beautifully presented bitch of 20 months, appealing in head and had a good outline standing, straight front, oval feet, good depth of chest, well ribbed and strong loin, nicely angulated all through, lovely temperament.
3. Lateagain Satisfaction JW (Dobermann).
EAST OF ENGLAND AGRICULTURAL OPEN STAKES - DAY THREE
3 quality dogs headed this class where any one of them could have taken 1st.
1. Harris’ Kichigai Boy Is Back In Town for Watchkees JW (Keeshond). Beautifully presented 3 year old Keeshond who caught my eye for his proportions and character, compact body, correct head with good ear shape and size, good skull, arched neck set into a well laid shoulder, well muscled in rear, clean movement, in beautiful coat of correct texture.
2. Osborn’s Sh Ch. Elgert Private Dancer (Spaniel (Field)). This bitch also defied me not to give her a place!! Lovely shape standing and moving, well defined skull with good eye shape and colour, correctly set ears, strong neck and shoulders, clean front and deep chest with good spring of rib, well muscled all through, moved out with a free gait and good drive from rear.
3. Hamilton’s Ch. Torfness Prince Harry of Galetibbian (Tibetan Spaniel).Cath Moffat