- Show Date: 03/09/2022
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Alison Broome Contact Judge
- Published Date: 28/07/2023
City Of Birmingham Canine Association
Special Beginners Dog (3,0)
1. Nixon’s Tout Nouveau Tout Beau De Clan Des Petits Colonels Karmaristol (Imp Fra). Promising 8 month old brindle. Masculine head of correct proportions, dark eye and ears set well. Good bone, ribs well sprung, would like to see more depth of chest but this should come with age. Moved well when settled, held a level topline on the move and tail set well. Best Puppy.
2. Allsopp’s Magic Murray. This 2 year old has good length and proportions of head and ears set well and a dark eye with correct dentition. He has moderate angulation and moved well throughout but preferred the width and depth of the winner.
Puppy Dog (2,1)
1. Nixon’s Tout Nouveau Tout Beau De Clan Des Petits Colonels Karmaristol (Imp Fra)
Junior Dog (1,0)
Post Graduate Dog (1,0)
1. Allsopp’s Magic Murray
Limit Dog (2,1)
1. McCracken’s Our Black Jack For Amawyn. Well presented, coat of correct texture but jacket could be tighter. Low to the ground with good width in front and ribs well sprung. Would prefer more width behind. Pleasing head and expression with correct proportions and ears set well. Well muscles and in good condition as demonstrated on the move. Reserve Best Dog.
Open Dog (1,0)
1. Coley’s Kingsview Just Jordan. 2 year old dog with fantastic breed type both in standing and on the move and well muscles with powerful movement. Beautifully presented in a harsh coat with correct depth and texture. Masculine head of good length and a dark eye. Well proportioned throughout with moderate angulation, beautiful reach of neck into a well laid shoulder and good return of upper arm. Low to the ground with plenty of forechest and chest well slung, excellent bone. Best Dog, Best of Breed.
Good Citizen Dog (1,0)
1. Allsopp’s Magic Murray
Special Beginners Bitch (4,0)
1. Webster’s Glengracie Miss Mercury Of Pepilarue. At 5 years old this Wheaten bitch had the advantage of maturity in this class. Up to size but still feminine in head with a dark almond eye, low to the ground with good width in front and behind and moderate angulation throughout which was demonstrated in her movement. Best Special Beginners.
2. Barton-Smith’s Russalan Rosenda Rose. Another feminine bitch of good breed type. Presented in beautiful coat and condition. A size smaller than the winner and well proportioned throughout. She has a lovely feminine head with an excellent ear set and keen expression. Preferred the angulation and forechest of the winner but at 17 months old she shows a lot of promise and still has plenty of maturing to do.
Puppy Bitch (1,0)
1. Taylor’s Pamaswater Ivy. This 7 month old was a bit unsure of herself today but this should improve with experience and maturity. Sympathetically handled and presented in a good jacket of correct texture. Head of correct proportions with a dark eye, ears set well and correct dentition. Would like to see more width and depth that should come with age but she moved clean and maintained a level topline throughout.
Junior Bitch (2,0)
1. Hoare’s Divadell Who’s Next At Glenaffric. At 14 months old this promising bitch is maturing nicely. She moved beautifully in profile with good width in front and well muscled throughout but would prefer more width behind. Good spring of rib and adequate bone. Feminine head, clean through the cheeks, dark almond eye and correct scissor bite. Best Junior.
2. Barton-Smith’s Russalan Rosenda Rose
Post Graduate Bitch (4,1)
1. Kirk-Gellatly’s Whitwitch Fire Starter. Presented in outstanding coat and condition. Compact with short powerful couplings and low to the ground. Well laid shoulder resulting in a beautiful run of neck into a level topline and correct tail set. Moved well throughout with lovely breed type both in standing and on the move.
2. Webster’s Glengracie Miss Mercury Of Pepilarue
Limit Bitch (2,0)
1. Webster’s Glengracie Miss Mercury Of Pepilarue
Open Bitch (4,1)
1. Kirk-Gellatly’s Millingford Stargazer. Another beautifully presented by her owner, this bitch is mature and in excellent coat and condition. Of correct size and well balanced with moderate angulation throughout. Plenty of bone but feminine in head and expression. Excellent width in front and behind with chest slung between forelegs and ribs well sprung. Short backed and muscular throughout which was demonstrated in correct movement. Best Bitch, Reserve Best of Breed.
2. Maidment’s Quaint Sabayon (Fin Imp). This lovely and well presented bitch could easily have swapped places with the winner on another day. Beautiful head of correct length and proportions with ears set well. Back proportionately short with good reach of neck and correct tail set. Demonstrated balance and power on the move, just preferred the width in front of the winner. Reserve Best Bitch.