- Date: 02/02/2020
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: Jonathan Daltrey Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/02/2020
East Kent Canine Society
EAST KENT CANINE SOCIETY FEBRUARY 2ND 2020
POST GRADUATE (4)
1. GRAYLACIER CLASSIC DESIGN. At just coming up two years, this youngster has lots of potential. I loved him for outline, for balance and for excellent depth. He has a super flowing outline and great feet. He covers the ground easily and precisely on the move. In the challenge for BOB I just preferred the head shape, expression and coat of the Open winner, but he was definitely close-up and should have a rosy future. Reserve BOB.
2. HERNWOOD JACK O’LANTERN BY RACKENS JW. A favourite of mine who has done well under me before. Many of the same remarks apply but today, although I preferred his head-shape to the winner, he’s far less mature in body and needs to fill his frame. I am sure that this will come and he too will have a strong future.
3. LAINNIREACH ORIGINAL TONIC AT CARADILIS
1. KYUNA OLYMPIC ARROW AT TYMORA ShCM. At 7 years, this is a dog who has gotten better and better as time has gone by. I liked him as a puppy and still do today. Solidly made, he is balanced and holds a strong top-line, has a lovely masculine head with a keen eye and expression. He moved out well-enough to hold off the challenge from the youngster to take BOB.
2. GRAYLACIER PORTREATH. A very good head here and once settled, a good flowing outline. For me he just doesn’t have quite the depth of front action of his brother in the Post Graduate class.
3. LOCKSHEATH TRUE BALOO.
JONATHAN B DALTREY (JUDGE)