- Date: 15/03/2020
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: Cath Moffat Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Retford Canine Society
Thank you to the exhibitors of this breed for supporting me today, I felt the ring conditions didn’t give the dogs the opportunity to move out as I know some of them can, this reflected in the overall performance of many exhibits. However all were presented in sound and well muscled condition.
1. Chapman’s Vodahond Prince Charming. Upstanding young male of 11 months, strongly made with nice proportions, good depth of chest and sound top-line, presented in lovely condition, moved out well enough, BP.
2. Lindley’s Sensitivity Bliss Serendipity to Lindgreave (imp POL). Feminine bitch of 9 months, nicely angulated throughout, strong bone, good front with depth of chest, pleasing body proportions and turned out in excellent condition, moved well.
3. Nash’s Mississippi-Missouri Hammer Time (imp).
1. Farrar’s Disoranto Moonlight Shadow at Darkpeak (imp POL). Beautifully presented bitch of good proportions, kind head and correct neck, deep chest with strong bone, moved with good reach and drive in profile, lovely temperament.
Post Graduate 1(0)
1. Farrar’s Disoranto Moonlight Shadow at Darkpeak (imp POL).
1. Hosie’s Larkharbour Hitchin a Ride to Shadowrise Ir Jun Ch. 2 year old male where I would prefer more definition in head. However, presented in excellent condition, nicely proportioned and angulated in front and rear, strong bone, good depth of chest and strong top-line, a little proud of his tail, BOB.
2. Farrar’s Disoranto Moonlight Shadow at Darkpeak (imp POL).
3. Chapman’s Merrybear Jenson.
1. Smith’s Oakholme Imperial Wizard. Beautifully presented PWD of 14 months in excellent coat and condition, appealing head with excellent eye and pigment, good muzzle and lovely expression. Nicely angulated all through with good muscle tone and strong top-line, correct body proportions, he moved out well with ease and confidence, BAVNSC and G1.
Post Graduate 2(0)
1. Asquith’s Wangdak Cherry of Baarnayotms. Nicely presented Tibetan Mastiff of 20 months, kind head with appealing expression, good front and nicely angulated throughout, sound top-line and good tail-set, moved well in profile with confidence and ease.
2. Wilson’s Wilsontus Ulla. Another nicely presented Tibetan Mastiff bitch of 2 years. Soundly constructed with good top-line, she moved well in profile, a little close behind, good tail-set and presented in excellent coat.
1. Asquith’s Wangdak Cherry of Baarnayotms.
AV WORKING VETERAN
1. Hartley’s Ch. Koromandel Firefight (AI) ShCM. Beautifully presented Alaskan Malamute with kind, appealing head. Lovely angulation all through with good depth of chest and correct proportions, good tail-set and sound, well muscled rear. Moved out with good reach and drive.
2. Wright’s Materabern Good Friday. Soundly constructed BMD with beautiful expression and kind head. Nicely balanced all through with correct proportions and in good coat. Moved well in profile and on the out and back. Presented in lovely condition.
3. Hosie’s Newfoundlove New Edition at Shadowrise Ir Jun Ch.
Smith’s Oakholme Imperial Wizard - PWD
Miles’ Jaybiem Modus Operandi - BMD - Nicely made and turned out in excellent condition, kind head with endearing expression, good angulation all through, moved out well in all directions.
Sanderson’s Jodaseen Carnival Envy - Dobermann - Well presented 21 month bitch in hard condition, looked well in profile, moved effortlessly in profile.
Ranby & Hughes’ Siberiadrift Secret Realm - Siberian Husky - Smart 7 month old male with alert head and expression, moved out well with confidence and covered ground with ease, beautifully presented.
WORKING PUPPY GROUP:
Ranby & Hughes’ Siberiadrift Secret Realm - Siberian Husky.
Griffiths, Orme & Miles’ Jaybiem Iris I Was With Utwo - BMD - A real baby of just 6 months but took everything in her stride and oozed confidence. Feminine head with correct proportions all through, she moved out well with good extension and drive.
Payne’s Birleyvale Bellisario - Boxer - Promising puppy of nearly 7 months, kind head and expression, lovely outline standing and moving.
Vanson’s Pasko Du Temple D’Adranos (imp FRA) - Rottweiler - 7 month old male with lovely temperament, looked well standing and moved out well with confidence and ease, beautifully presented.
1. Lee-Morris’ Michandy Dats the One for Pupstar ShCM (Poodle (Miniature)). Immaculately presented in excellent coat and condition, lovely eye and expression, correct proportions, this lovely veteran dog moved out with confidence in all directions.
2. Saunders’ Teisgol Massalia (Pointer). Nicely made male who looked well standing and moving. Kind, expressive head with good angulation throughout, strong top-line and well muscled.
3. Gregory’s Ch. Amikirs Bubblelicious JW (Keeshond).
MEL HARDY MEMORIAL MEMBERS’ OPEN STAKES
1. Sewell’s Wintonia Hidden Gem at Quattrozampe (Spaniel (Cocker)). Beautifully presented blue roan with lovely expression and kind head, nicely angulated bitch with good proportions, very typical on the move and beautiful temperament, a memory re-visited.
2. Carr’s Daveyluvs D’Artagnan (Bichon Frise). Immaculately presented in excellent coat, good pigment and eye, very expressive head. Nicely proportioned with good muscle tone, moved out well with ease and confidence.
3. Wedge’s Danton Fire Dancer at Dolans (Dachshund (LH)).
MARGARET FANTHORPE MEMORIAL PUPPY STAKES
1. Denby’s Xingbao Cotton Candy (Chow Chow). Nicely balanced all through with good angulation, good head, nice depth of chest and correct proportions, moved out well and presented in excellent condition.
2. Lee-Morris’ Michandy Back in Time at Pupstar (Poodle (Miniature)). Another beautifully presented and in excellent condition, lovely head and expression, good pigment, moved out well with ease and confidence.
3. Maun’s Bowerhinton Bee Portia (Norwegian Elkhound).
MARGARET FANTHORPE MEMORIAL OPEN STAKES
1. Saunders’ Teisgol Double Trigger (Pointer). Lovely presentation, kind head and expression, good front and depth of chest, correct proportions and well angulated all through, good muscle tone, strong top-line, moved out well with ease.
2. Smith’s Locheil Talk of the Town (Jack Russell Terrier). Lovely 2 year old male with that ‘cheeky look at me’ expression. Alert head, good body proportions, he moved out well with attitude, loved him!
3. Brennan’s Daymadals In the Mood JW ShCM (Dalmatian).