- Date: 03/11/2019
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: Simon Luxmoore Contact Judge
- Published Date: 05/11/2019
East Kent Canine Society
EAST KENT CS
03 NOV 19
AV IMPORTED BREED REGISTER
1. Martin’s Scenterbay Nemesis – Black and Tan Coonhound. Nice feminine head, excellent in outline, good forechest, strong top-line, correct croup, tail-set and carriage, parallel ground covering gait, BPIBR.
2. Clark’s Fidelix Follow The Money – Korthals Griffin. Very much a baby, 6 months old plus a day, super head and expression, good overall balance, nice parallel gait, good prospect.
1. Milham’s About A Girl The Winter Souls to Shadowshack (imp ESP) - White Swiss Shepherd Dog. 14 month old bitch, good overall balance and angulation, nice feet, good pasterns, absolutely sound on the move, BIBR.
Post Graduate 1(0)
1. Gray’s Oro Bello Carmen (imp UKR) – Xoloitzcuintle (Mexican Hairless). 18 months old female, good head and expression, balanced in profile, strong top-line and shown in good condition, just tends to ‘toe out’ when on the stand, RBIBR.
1. Margetts’ Lynmead Lemonade for Collingvale. Very smart female, 11 months old, shown in good coat and condition. Won the class on her overall condition and maturity for the class. Excellent ground covering gait, well handled and presented, good prospect, RBOB & BP.
2. McDade’s Lyndale Illusion of Love. 8 month old bitch shown in full coat and good condition, not quite parallel when viewed from behind on the out and back.
3. Adams/Carlyon’s Dycoshem Emily Morgan.
1. Margetts’ Lynmead Lemonade for Collingvale.
Post Graduate 6(3)
1. Adams/Carlyon’s Dycoshem Havasupai Wonder. Won the class on his overall structure and movement, I would have preferred a little more condition but he moved to advantage on the day.
2. Stillwell’s Bellawave Caught in a Dream. Well balanced but untidy on the out and back, well held top-line, correct croup and correct bone.
3. Dinnadge’s Trenley True Grit at Bellcot.
1. Benton/Smith’s Brooklynson El Dorado. Just preferred the out and back movement of 1, parallel throughout, well angulated front and rear, shown in good coat and condition, nice masculine head, good dark eye, BOB.
2. Margett’s Collingvale Chardonnay. Lovely 6½ year old bitch shown in excellent coat and condition with an attractive feminine head, easy on the move, perhaps not quite true when viewed from behind on the out and back.
3. Adams/Carlyon’s Dycsohem Sedona Belle.
GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG
1. Denwood’s Sontia Apollo. 8 month old male, stood very well in a free stand, balanced angulation, good head, good reach of neck, correct bone, good feet, parallel on the move, good prospect, BP.
Post Graduate 4(0)
1. Pucknell/Palmer’s Nellinka Great Expectation. A very difficult class to judge but overall this exhibit had the correct balance and proportions although I would have preferred her to have been more parallel when viewed from behind, good head and expression, well handled and presented.
2. Ede’s Zivixer Darling. Feminine head and expression, 17 months old, took 2nd place on her overall movement and balance and her ability to stand 4 square on a free stand.
3. Spelman’s Nikonis Lyra.
1. Nolcini’s Ch. Broadmaynes Eclipse to Nolmacdon JW ShCM ShCEx. Nice 6 year old male, excellent angulation front and rear, good bone, correct feet and pasterns, good ground covering gait when viewed in profile and absolutely parallel on the out and back, BOB.
2. Milham’s Shadowshack’s My Girl. Pushed 1 very close, this 2½ year old has an excellent head and expression, good bone, good top-line, absolutely sound on the move, very well handled and presented and remains a good prospect, RBOB.
3. Waite’s Dunja Vom Angelbaurn.
I was delighted to be given the opportunity to judge Best in Show for the East Kent CS Committee and was delighted with my overall line-up.
BIS: Hazeltine’s Am Ch. Bookstor Fabello Kinky Boots (imp USA) – Pointer. Shown to advantage, super feminine head and expression, very typical of the breed. Excellent angulation when standing in profile and moved with an excellent ground covering gait in profile and was absolutely parallel when viewed from behind, a very nice young prospect for the breed.
RBIS: Wilson’s Jandade Precious Blossom – This young Briard is absolutely sound, perhaps a little bit nervous on the day to her surrounds however with a degree of socialising and presentation I believe this will stand this exhibit very well for the future and she promises to be an excellent prospect going forward.
BPIS: Wood’s Nasabe Lily Marlene – ETT. An absolute delight of an exhibit, keen alert expression, absolutely moved to advantage when viewed in profile and parallel from behind. A delightful young example of the breed.
RBPIS: Gillman’s Bellellen Magic Mike with Mytilene - Lhasa Apso. Extremely well handled and presented. Good dark eye, good reach of neck, good level top-line and covered the ground with great purpose, a nice example of the breed and a good prospect going forward.