- Date: 07/04/2019
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: FELICITY SNOOK Contact Judge
- Published Date: 10/04/2019
Chippenham & District Canine Society
PARSON RUSSELL TERRIERS. Thank you to the officers and society for inviting me to judge this breed at their show. A special thanks to my steward, who worked tirelessly all day.
OPEN DOG OR BITCH (7) The first three dogs were all of excellent quality.
1. Harcourt-Morris’ Kylini Primadiva for Lenacourt. Correctly proportioned head with flat skull. Super ear set, with ears dropping forward and tip of ears reaching corner of eyes. Nice eyes with keen expression. Good lay back of shoulder. Front legs strong and straight. Correct length of body, well balance. Spannable behind the shoulders. Strong flexible back with slightly arched loin. Strong, muscular hindquarters with good angulation and bend of stifle. Nice compact feet and good tail set. Correct pelt. Moved well. BEST OF BREED.
2. Blair & Hadley’s Cleeve Hill Kasper. A super, showy veteran dog, heading towards 8 years old, with true workmanlike terrier characteristics. Not showing his age at all. Correct shaped head, but gave the impression of a longer nose. Super keen expressive eyes and correct ear set, with tip of ears reaching corner of eyes. Correct neck, fitting well into well laid shoulders. Good topline and tailset. Well-muscled hindquarters with well let down hocks. Thick loose pelt and good coat. Nice compact feet. Moved extremely well. RESERVE BEST OF BREED.
3. Fielding’s Matsstars Lady’s Mantle at Starfield.
JUDGE Felicity A. Snook