- Date: 09/02/2019
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: christine morgan Contact Judge
- Published Date: 07/04/2019
Plymouth & District Canine Society
1. Mills’ Trendlewood Day Dreaming. What an utterly delightful 8mth old baby. Stunning outline with strength in body and plenty of bone and substance. Very pretty head with dark eye, clean over neck and shoulders, good width of chest and strong quarters. Moves steadily and with purpose. BPIB.
Sp Y (5)
1. Baker & Judd’s Harpitts Minnie Mack. Presents a very balanced and sturdy outline with a level topline and plenty of dog in front. Handsome head with intelligent expression and well set ears. Strong and powerful neck with clean shoulders, big ribs, short couplings and powerful hindquarters. Stands on round and compact feet and moves freely covering plenty of ground. Hard dense coat and great Otter tail. I liked him very much and was delighted to award him BOB and to hear that this win gave him the final points for his Junior Warrant. 2. Farrar’s Donamick Crests of Waves for Henissy. Good type with a classic head, plenty of depth and true movement but doesn’t have the width behind of the winner. 3. Hoban’s Meadowleigh Black in Style
1. H. Minnie Mack. 2. Farrar’s Harpitts Sugar and Spice at Henissy. Very nice type but doesn’t have the front or rear action of her brother. She is balanced in outline, has a good forehand and big ribs.
3. Jeffery’s Carohall Day Dreamer at Mibridge
1. Kennet’s Magnavalleys Cornishman. He has a handsome head with broad skull, well defined stop and strong muzzle. His chest is broad and deep and his forelegs are well placed under his body. True fore and aft and covers plenty of ground. RBOB. 2. Philpott’s Rossacre Keno. I preferred the head of the winner but appreciated his strong outline, broad chest, depth of brisket and well developed back end. He was crabbing on the move and so couldn’t match the free flowing movement of the winner.
1. Hoban’s Meadowleigh Romantic Quest. Pretty headed bitch with a kind eye but I felt she could use a bit more stop. She is straight in front, deep in brisket, has strength in body and moves well.
2.Farrar’s Henissy All That Jazz JW. She is certainly active and lively with a good forehand, level topline and strong tail. 3. Mills’ Linjor Magnolia at Jaybec