- Date: 28/09/2019
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judge: Simon Luxmoore Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Belfast Dog Show Society
BELFAST DOG SHOW SOCIETY
28 – 29 SEPTEMBER 2019
AV GUNDOG/HOUND/TERRIER PUPPY STAKES
1. O’Mahony’s Dreamjet Whos The Floss. Very nice whippet, good head, strong top-line, nice reach of neck, correct bone, good feet and pasterns, when settled moved to advantage.
2. Back’s Maliwicks Wicked Ways (Beagle). Clean masculine head, absolutely parallel on the out and back, balanced angulation front and rear, strong top-line, good well knuckled up feet, nice prospect.
3. Mitchell’s Bronia Paolo.
1. Turner/MacDonald’s Locheil Girl Talk (Jack Russell Terrier). Superb puppy bitch, excellent head and expression, good reach of neck, well angulated front and rear, easy ground covering gait, nice prospect.
2. Timms’ Carlincox Golden Aura (Rhodesian Ridgeback). Nice puppy but would have preferred more feet condition, balanced angulation, good reach of neck, powerful ground covering gait.
3. Gerrard’s Chesterhope C’Mon Over to Carmandine (Imp NZL).
AV WORKING/PASTORAL/UTILITY/TOY PUPPY STAKES
1. Freer’s Nikara Follow That Dream (Samoyed). Very nice 9 month old puppy, super head and expression, good well set neck, good angulation front and rear, strong top-line, good bone, good feet and pasterns, easy ground covering gait, excellent prospect.
2. Groves’ Bridgestone Loch Lomond (AI) JW. Very nice young Newfoundland, excellent head and expression, good angulation, well held top-line, correct croup, good pasterns, correct feet, shown in full coat and good muscular condition.
3. Lowry’s Moncher Desiderata.
1. Walker’s Miraje Just Because at Ravenskirk. A Border Collie who primarily won the class on her movement with excellent reach and drive in profile and absolutely sound on the out and back, perhaps a little bit ‘up behind’ still but well set ears, keen dark eye, good top-line and good angulation.
2. Irving’s Pi-Et-Ra of Trefilio Borntobe Avalanche. A very nice Welsh Corgi (Cardigan), good shoulder, good top-line, nice turn of stifle, good reach and drive on the move, still very much a puppy but will mature to advantage.
3. Douglas’ Talard Keep Your Pokerface.