- Date: 28/09/2019
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judge: Simon Luxmoore Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Belfast Dog Show Society
BELFAST DOG SHOW SOCIETY
28 – 29 SEPTEMBER 2019
1. Moss’Fecimus Chase the Dream to Ewtor JW (Spaniel (Field). Very well angulated, good top-line, parallel on the out and back, shown in good condition, correct bone, good potential, BD & BOB.
2. Stenton’s Gaesten Danny’s Darling (Lagotto Romagnolo). Nice bitch, absolutely balanced angulation, good top-line and an effective gait, nice feet and pasterns.
1. McAlister & Hanvey’s Dreamyriver Once Upon A Time (Retriever (Nova Scotia Duck Tolling). Shown in absolutely hard condition, good feminine head, balanced on the move, parallel on the out and back, tended to be a little bit wide when viewed from the front, BB.
1. Walmsley/Treadwell’s Frostisen Lady Treadington (Foxhound). Nice feminine head and expression, good reach of neck, level top-line, shown in good, hard condition, perhaps carrying a little bit too much weight, tended to ‘elbow out’ and ‘toe in’ when coming and going, BB & BOB.
1. Weaving’s Dentgate Silk Threads (Dandie Dinmont Terrier). Just won on her movement with a good long ground covering gait, perhaps a little extra length in the back than 2 but she maintained her top-line and stood well in profile, well angulated front and rear, BB & BOB.
2. Thomas’ Tymeirz Lulu Grace at Cumhath (Dandie Dinmont Terrier). Nice prospect but not in the same co-operative mood on the day! However, well angulated, keen, alert expression and a good prospect, RBB.
1. Fort’s Shulune Imperial Seduce Me. Very nice Smooth Collie just a day short of a year old, just had the condition and relative maturity over 2, excellent head, absolutely balanced, nice prospect, RBB & BP.
2. Sercombe’s Trelowen Kristopher (Norwegian Buhund). Very nice puppy, appealing head and expression, balanced angulation but still very immature at just 6 months old but with a little more condition will develop to be an excellent example of the breed, RBD.
1. Frost/Frost-Treadwell/Walmsley’s Leggatts Fernand from Frostisen (Norwegian Buhund) 13 month old male, very aware of his surroundings, keen, alert expression, good bone, nice top-line and overall balance, good gait when settled.
1. Fort’s Shulune Imperial Design (Collie (Smooth)). Shown in excellent condition, easy light footed gait, strong top-line, balanced angulation, excellent when viewed from behind.
1. Cobb/Kent’s Ch. Koromandel Best Served Cold at Knytshall. A very nice 2 year old Norwegian Buhund, good dark eye, keen expression, excellent angulation, sound and parallel on the move, good prospect. BD.
2. Cobb/Kent’s Knytshall Diamond Ted (Norwegian Buhund) Nice veteran male, good head, well set ears, nice top-line but not quite the rear angulation of 1.
1. McArdle’s Ir Ch Blamorder Jelly Bean Queen for Slievemac Ir Jnr Ch. A lovely Smooth Collie, typical feminine head, well set ears, balanced angulation, good bone, correct feet, easy ground covering gait, BB & BOB.
2. Sercombe’s Trelowen Dizzy Rascal. A very nice Norwegian Buhund, typical feminine head, strong top-line, well angulated front and rear and parallel on the move.
3. Frost/Klouman’s Kyron’s Dronningen AV Frostisen.
1. Murphy’s Micona Delta (Hovawart). Nice feminine head, good top-line, well angulated front and rear with an easy, efficient gait, RBB.
2. Travers’ Pines Foxtrot (Hovawart). 2 year old Hovawart, very unsettled on the day and whilst she was able to move to advantage I was not able to go over her.
1. Mooney’s Micona Sierra JWW’18 (Hovawart). Very nice 2 year old bitch, good overall proportions, strong top-line, shown in excellent coat and condition, BB & BOB.
2. Mooney’s Ir Ch Metsavahdin Robin Ir Jun Ch (Hovawart). Very nice veteran but a little longer in the back than I would prefer nevertheless she moved with an excellent light footed gait and as a veteran is an excellent example of the breed.
3. Travers’ Pines Foxtrot .
1. Parkinson’s Kaydanmy Call The Shots CPW19 (Eurasier). Very nice bitch shown in excellent, hard condition, well angulated fore and aft, easy light footed gait, RBB.
1. McKean’s Silmoralbions Euphoria at Yawren ShCM (Eurasier). Keen, alert expression, excellent hard condition, good angulation front and rear and covered good ground in profile, BB & BOB.
2. Parkinson’s NL/Int/Ir/Lux Ch Xania De Eurasipomer at Kaydanmy (imp) BWNL18 BWBE18 (Eurasier). Good overall balance, strong top-line, but not quite the reach and drive of 1 however a good example of the breed.
1. Horner’s Cotonbrie Perfect Tulipano (Coton de Tulear). Very nice 6 month old male, good dark eye, shown in full puppy coat, absolutely parallel throughout, covered plenty of ground in profile, nice prospect, RBD & BP.
1. Saunders’ Ir Ch Clanlee Valentino (Coton de Tulear). 2½ year old male, absolutely moved to advantage with a very positive, ground covering gait, excellent angulation fore and aft, nice example of the breed, BD.
1. Evison’s Winter Star at Kikuchi JW (ETT). Black and tan, good feminine head and expression, well set ears, good dark eye, good overall proportions, absolutely sound on the move, BB & BOB.
2. Horner’s Ir Ch Cotonkiss Angel Eira (Coton de Tulear). Super 2 year old shown in good coat and condition, well angulated front and rear, moved to advantage, RBB.
3. Saunders Cotonclover Delilah.