- Date: 05/07/2019
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judge: Ron James Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
East Of England Agricultural Society
PD (2, 0)
1. FECIMUS CHASE THE DREAM TO EWTOR (MRS A MOSS), BP, well grown, masculine appearance and demeanour, pleasing head shape and proportions, good eye, well placed ears, clean neck line, firm top line, well boned with typical feet and strong pasterns, steady mover.
2. FECIMUS STAR TROOPER AT TREVORIS (MR M & MRS L WEBBER), BSB, similar to winner in many respects, happy outgoing temperament, steady action with typical gait, preferred the slightly longer body shape of winner.
JD (3, 0)
1. PRINCE ARTHUR VOM BELAUER SEE AT NADAVIN (IMP DEU) (MRS J, MR C & MR U F HOLGATE, HOLGATE & BAUMANN), promising youngster, pleasing for size, symmetry of outline and length to height ratio, ribs extend well back, strong loin, pleasing croup and tail set, typical head, eye and expression, steady mover with a typical gait
2. F. CHASE THE DREAM TO EWTOR
3. F. STAR TROOPER AT TREVORIS
PGD (2, 0)
1. PRINCE ARTHUR VOM BELAUER SEE AT N.
2. FECIMUS THE KINGS TROOP AT TREVORIS (MR M & MRS L WEBBER), makes a good impression on the stack with his typical outline and overall body proportions, not quite the work in skull of the winner nor as neat in front assembly.
LD (3, 0)
1. JESHAM BARONET (MR D A & MRS J BENNETT), Res CC, quality exhibit of good breed type, pleasing flow of outline in profile, desired body proportions and length to height ratio, strongly made with powerful body, pleases in front and rear assemblies, fore-chest and rib cage, well coupled with correct tail set and carriage and moves with purpose and drive.
2. NADAVIN WALLACE (MR K J & MRS G L MURRAY), a somewhat different style to the winner, strong and well-proportioned body with a pleasing ribcage and well held top-line, not quite as refined in head as winner and not quite as positive on the move.
3. SONNETEND MOONLIGHT DRIVE (MR M L & MRS D A FOWKES & MILLS)
OD (5, 0)
1. SH CH ELGERT TAKE A BOW WITH TAYOWEN JW (MR H & MRS S TAYLOR), CC, won a very competitive class, strong and deep in body with excellent rib cage, masculine head, good eye and expression, well placed ears, strong neck, firm top-line, pleasing height to length ratio, steady mover with impressive style and carriage.
2. SH CH NADAVIN ROTHESEY JW (MR C H & MRS J HOLGATE), top class exhibit with much to like about him, pleases in head properties, has an intelligent expressive eye, good low of neck and hold top-line well, steady mover with a typical gait, most worthy champion.
3. SH CH NADAVIN QUINLAN (MR K J & MRS G L MURRAY).
4. EWTOR EXCALIBUR AT PORTSOY (MS M ELLIOTT)
VD (2, 0)
1. THANDIWE LAST TANGO OF TYMORA SHCM (MR P TYE), strongly made with balanced construction, powerful build and appearance, balanced masculine head with good eye and expression, well ribbed back, pleasing croup and strong quarters, moved with drive and purpose.
2. SH CH SONNETEND FINISHING TOUCH AT SHIRMAL (MR M L FOWKES), slightly more cobby in build and outline than winner, refined head giving him a look of quality and breeding, typical eye and expression, deep body and pleasing rib cage, strong loin, not quite the drive and purpose of the winner on the move.
SBD (2, 0)
1. F. STAR TROOPER AT TREVORIS
2. F. THE KINGS TROOP AT TREVORIS
PB (2, 0)
1. FECIMUS WRITTEN IN THE STARS (MRS K & MISS A SHEPHERD & MACBAIN), pretty youngster with delightful temperament and attitude, shows promise and potential, refined head with good balance and proportions, pleasing eye and expression, pleasing outline and body proportions, steady mover.
2. FECIMUS LIVING THE DREAM AT FLYENPYG (C M SMITH), similar remarks as made for the class winner apply, appealing attitude and demeanour, typical head, eye and expression, preferred top-line and action of the winner on the day.
JB (2, 0)
1. F. WRITTEN IN THE STARS
2. F. LIVING THE DREAM AT FLYENPYG
PGB (1, 0)
1. F. LIVING THE DREAM AT FLYENPYG
LB (4, 1)
1. ELGERT SWEET LITTLE LIES AT GADHELIC (MISS C S MOORE), pleasing overall pattern and style, typical head, eye and expression, good neck and top-line, ample rib cage, strong loin, powerful build and typical gait.
2. EWTOR MUST HAVE BEEN CRAZY FOR VRAIBLEU (MR G & MRS E A HAZELL), appealing head properties, good eye and expression, deep and powerful in body, preferred the length of body and stronger rear movement of winner.
3. EWTOR CRAZY KINDA LOVE AT PENNYBECK (MR G S & MRS J C JONES),
OB (4, 0)
1. SH CH NADAVIN WENHAVER JW (MR C H & MRS J HOLGATE), CC & BOB, exudes type, quality and style, symmetrical and flowing outline from nose to tail, appealing head, eye and expression, grand neck, top-line and coupling, strong quarters, full of purpose and style on the move.
2. NADAVIN URSELLA WITH JESHAM (MR D A & MRS J BENNETT), Res CC, gave the winner a good run for her money and should soon carry the title she richly deserves, lovely head and conformation, flowing symmetry of outline pleasing height to length ratio, moved with purpose and drive, just thought the winner had the edge in maturity on the day.
3. EWTOR AFFINITY FOR FLYENPYG JW SHCM (C M SMITH)
4. ELGERT LADY STA'DUST JW (MS G OSBORN)
VB (2, 0)
1. SH CH TAYOWEN TOUCH OF ELEGANCE SHCM (MR H & MRS S TAYLOR), BV, super veteran, in good form and condition, strong build yet really feminine in appearance, pleasing depth of body, good ribbing, well-coupled with a strong loin and moving out well.
2. SH CH TUMBLEBAR EVENING TROUBLE (E BARKER), quality veteran with appealing head properties and height to length ratio, good flow of neck into withers and top-line, steady on the move, winner had the edge in coat and condition.