- Date: 05/07/2019
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judge: Ron James Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
East Of England Agricultural Society
MPD (3, 0)
1. YENNADON BARRA (MS M J HALLIDAY), well grown, typical outline and proportions, strong, deep body, good rib and loin, masculine head, expressive dark eye, active mover, would prefer a little more refinement of back-skull, somewhat loose in elbow at this stage.
2. PEGASETT CELTIC SNAPDRAGON (MRS G M SEYMOUR), pleasing type and quality, rather unsettled and a bit apprehensive on the day, can do better with more experience and schooling.
3. HERNWOOD XMAS DRUMMER AT ASHHEYS (MRS S K BEESE)
PD (4, 0)
1. Y BARRA
2. PALANGOR MOONLIGHT SHADOW (MR A D SMITH), appeals in head and eye, pleasing profile shape and proportions, needs time to develop in fore-chest and gain depth and strength of body, free moving action.
3. H XMAS DRUMMER AT ASHHEYS
4. PALANGOR MOONLIGHT ECHO AT PANGARAK (MRS L BAIN)JD (1,1)
YD (1, 0)
1. LOURDACE HEADHUNTED BY CROMASAIG JW (MR D, MR D, MR A, MRS J & K ALCORN, CROWTHER & MACARA), presents a very pleasing shape and outline, well-shaped head with good eye and expression, active and ground covering gait, good length of rib, well coupled, just needs time to mature in body and develop his full potential.GD (1, 0)
1. KILNRAE HALLMARK JW (MRS T BRYANT), masculine dog, pleasing build and symmetry, typical head properties, good eye and expression, ample bone and substance, deep and strong in body, active and powerful mover.PGD (4, 0)
1. GORDON-SETT STYLE HEARTBREAKER FOR GLENQUIN (IMP) (MR P, MRS L & MISS N JOHNSTON), well balanced and rugged exhibit of good type and quality, pleasing bone and substance with enough depth and strength of body, steady on the move.
2. HERNWOOD APOLLO JW (MR P, MRS C A & MISS C SANDIFORD & LEWIS), quality exhibit with many typical breed attributes, pleasing head proportions with good muzzle and underjaw, would have preferred a little more impression of power and strength in rear quarters.
3. KILNRAE SIGNATURE OVER SAMSETT (MRS S HAMILTON-SMITH)
4. YENNADON KYLLACHY (MRS A J & MR M M NORMAN & ROBERTSON)
LD (6, 2)
1. TSRUHNOVA TUMNUS JW (MR D & MRS G MELVILLE), CC, masculine exhibit, strongly made and powerful without being overdone, well-shaped and proportioned head, good eye shape, colour and placement, strong and clean neck-line, correct length and expanse of rib, pleasing front assembly with good width and depth of fore-chest, well bone, pleasing croup and tail-set, shapely rear quarters with well-placed hocks, could be a little more outgoing in demeanour but I felt his type and quality outweighed this criticism in the entry present on the day.
2. AMSCOT RAISIN BLACK (MRS J COLLINS-PITMAN), substantial male cast in a slightly heavier mould than winner, masculine head but just preferred the winner’s head shape and expression, well-constructed with a free and easy ground covering stride.
3. HERNWOOD SUMMER LOVIN (MRS R ABBA)
4. PEGASETT JACK THE LAD OF BOSWEDDEN (MR P R SMITH)OD (4, 0)
1. ECAMEADOW THE EXPLORER (A BURKE), Res CC, masculine appearance and demeanour, up to size, pleasing symmetry and proportions in profile, well boned with good feet, good length and expanse of rib, well coupled, steady and accurate on the move, not quite the appeal of the best male in head and expression.
2. LIRIC FUSILIER WITH SHILLAY JW SHCM (MR I & MRS C FORD), pleasing head properties, good overall balance and style, ample ribbing, well coupled, just lacked the drive and power in rear movement of those placed above him and has a tendency to carry his tail a little high.
3. HERNWOOD NEPTUNE SEA (MR P & MRS C A SANDIFORD)
4. FORESTERS XCALIBUR OF DARKMOOR MIT GADIEBURN (IMP DEU) (MRS E ASHTON)
VD (1, 0)
1. KYUNA OLYMPIC ARROW OF TYMORA SHCM (MR P TYE), typical in shape, balance and outlook, well-proportioned and masculine head, strong body of good depth, well ribbed back, strong loin, balanced construction and free and easy action.SBD (2, 0)
1. YENNADON KYLLACHY (MRS A J & MR M M NORMAN & ROBERTSON),
Fit and workmanlike appearance, pleasing head properties, clean and strong neck, good length of rib, would prefer shorter couplings and a slightly darker eye.
MPB (3, 0)
1. PEGASETT DIZZY DAFNE FOR SAMSETT (MRS S HAMILTON-SMITH), BP, confident and steady in temperament, clean, feminine head of pleasing balance and proportions, flowing outline with correct symmetry and proportions, steady and accurate on the move.
2. CROMASAIG DAISY’S CHOICE (MR A, MRS K, J & L MACARA & JAMIESON), quality pup with potential, as yet raw ands unsettled but should do well when settled and more mature.
3. HERNWOOD CHRISTMAS EVE (MR P & MRS C A SANDIFORD)
PB (3, 0)
1. H CHRISTMAS EVE, another quality pup showing potential for the future, good breed type, pleasing overall shape and symmetry, more settled on the move here than in her previous class.
2. PALANGOR MOONLIGHT SKY (MR A D SMITH), quite broad in back-skull and as somewhat lacking in bone and substance, clean outline, pleasing top-line, good tail-set, a little short-stepping on the move.
3. RONALDSBILL SPARKLER (MRS L CROWTHER)JB (3, 0)
1. DIERSETT IRRIDIUM (MR I & MRS K REID), strongly made and very outgoing, feminine head with good eye and expression, good length and expanse of rib, strong loin, well coupled, could perhaps have a shade more bend of stifle, active and enthusiastic on the move.
2. LOCKSHEATH PRINCESS TIANA (MR K WHITING), well-shaped head, good length of rib and coupling, just preferred the symmetry and flow of outline of the winner, showed a tendency to move with a somewhat stilted action.
3. LAINNIREACH ORIGINAL TONIC (MS D O'KELLY)
YB (3, 1)
1. KYUNA DREAM OF MAGIC AT MOONGLADE (MRS E, MRS C & MR M ROBERTS & WATSON), quality exhibit of pleasing type with a balanced, feminine head, expressive eye, good flow of neck and top-line, ample bone, steady mover.
2. GLENQUIN PHOENIX (MR P, MRS L & MISS N JOHNSTON), pleasing head, expressive eye, ample length of rib, good feet, pleasing tan markings, could be a little less racy in outline and needs to be moved at a slower pace.GB (2, 1)
1. KIMGILEE MAORI SECRET (MS G POWELL), pleasing overall type and quality, correct body proportions and has a symmetrical flow of outline, tendency to stand wide in front and hock action going away could be firmer.
PGB (8, 2)
1. HERNWOOD SUMMER ECLIPSE AT KINTALIS (MR P J & MRS J M RAND), quality exhibit with a lot to like about her, well balanced and proportioned headpiece, expressive eye, strong neck, ample ribbing, perhaps a shade long cast, steady gait and moved at a sensible pace.
2. BENBUIE ROSE QUARTZ WITH KELLIZLOT (MR G F & MRS S M TONG), quality exhibit with a look of breeding about her, pleasing head properties, good flow of outline from occiput to croup, steady mover but not quite as settled in front action as winner.
3. PEGASETT MIZ GUYDANCE JW (MRS G M & MR J SEYMOUR & NEWTON)
4. JALEWLA JUNIPER TREE (MISS L & MR S INGER & GLOVER)
5. GRAYLACIER CELTIC ANGEL AT POLLYSPARK (MRS J COLLINGBORN)LB (9, 1)
1. FLAXHEATH TOP MODEL AT GLENMAURANGI (MRS A & MS T PHILLIPS & WATKINS), well-constructed with pleasing symmetry and flow of outline, clean and well carried neck running into firm top-line, good length of ribbing, pleasing depth of brisket, pleasing front assembly, shapely quarters, smooth ground covering action, could have a little work in head and needing time to complete body development to achieve the characteristic “heavy hunter” appearance of the breed.
2. KYUNA BELIEVE IN MAGIC BY MOONGLADE JW (MR M G M & MRS C & MRS E WATSON & ROBERTS), mature in body, well boned, pleasing head properties, good depth of tan, a little more upright in construction than winner and not the same fluidity of action.
3. DIERSETT SESTO ELEMENTO (MR I & MRS K REID)
4. LONGROW DANCING QUEEN (MR B J & MRS E M WILLIAMS)
5. TSRUHNOVA TARKHEENA JW (MR D & MRS G MELVILLE)
OB (5, 0)
1. SH CH LIRIC NOSTALGIA JW (MRS M JUSTICE), CC & BOB, a credit to this well known kennel, lovely type and quality, fits the standard in so many ways and so full of breed character and type, moved on a fluid and even covering ground stride, took a very competitive class and simply could not be denied top honours in the final run off.
2. SH CH AMSCOT LOVE IS IN THE AIR JW WW 18 (MRS J COLLINS-PITMAN), another excellent example of the breed with much to like and little to criticise, very easy on the eye and moved with precision and confidence most worthy of her wins and title.
3. SH CH BRYERDALE TEXAS STAR JW (MS A MAPPIN)
4. LIRIC BLU MAGIC (MISS L & MR S INGER & GLOVER)
5. LAINNIREACH LIBERTY BELL AT ASHHEYS (MRS S K BEESE)VB (4, 0)
1. SH CH HERNWOOD CALYPSO GODDESS JW SHCM (MR P, MRS C A & MISS C SANDIFORD & LEWIS), Res CC & BV, great example of the breed, feminine but robustly constructed giving the appearance of strength, power and stamina, very pleasing to go over and didn’t disappoint on the move and fully deserving of these awards in the presence of strong opposition.
2. LAURELHACH LIGHTNING AT GLENQUIN (MR P, MRS L & MISS N JOHNSTON), typical example of the breed, pleasing to go over with appealing head properties, pleasing symmetry and proportions of outline, steady mover, not the presence or finish of the winner.
3. BEMINAH SWEET DREAMS (MRS J GUNNERY)
4. CHARTAN HERMIONE GRAINGER (MRS S P THOMAS)
SBB (2, 0)
1. L ORIGINAL TONIC, BSB, immature and needing time to grow into herself and develop her potential qualities, pleasing balance and proportions of head, tidy and steady mover.
2. K MAORI SECRET