- Date: 27/06/2019
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judge: Geoffrey Curr Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/01/2020
Windsor Dog Show Society
Dr Geoffrey G. Curr, Mr T.A. Lim & Ms JM Curr
25 Agnes Road, Acton, London, W3 7RF
Tel. 0208 743 4073
WINDSOR CHAMPIONSHIP DOG SHOW 27.06.2019
Coton De Tulear
JUDGE: DR GEOFFREY G CURR
Puppy Dog ( 5 )
1. Mr J K Murdoch & Mrs M W Hirst CUKOTON WHITE MAGIC JINX FOR COTONALBA Very well proportioned head, excellent bite and pigmentation. Not too long in body with a definite arch over the loin and strong rear movement. Positive temperament and promising coat. Best Puppy In Breed
2. Mrs J Scott MOPSEYSCOTON MINTI MINKI. Well proportioned head, positive temperament and also a strong mover in good puppy coat.
3. Mrs M Watson & Miss E Disney HAPPYPAWS KISS N TELL
Postgraduate Dog ( 5,1 abs.)
1. Mrs N Morgan COTONTASTICK HERESHARLEY. Excellent outline and a very smart mover all ways. Well proportioned head with excellent pigmentation and very alert expression. Knew the part he had to play and did it with aplomb. Reserve Best Dog
2. Mrs C Hancock FLAMENCOTON SEIMEI. Well turned out, in excellent coat and a good mover. Eyes could be a little darker.
3. Mrs L Morsy HAPPYPAWS IN THE LOOP
Limit Dog ( 3 )
1. Mr D & Mrs J Waller COTONXTREME LORENZO. Breadth of skull, good ratio between muzzle and skull length. Excellent teeth & bite. Alert & showy with good use of neck and pleasing outline and coat. Best mover in the class
2. Mrs C M Clarke COTONKISS BUDDY HOLLY ShCM. Positive attitude, strong in rear movement, less so in front. Good head & neck, looked well in outline, though perhaps a shade more rangy than the norm.
3. Hancock SZOLOHEGYI BITANGUZO JETT.
Open Dog ( 4,1 abs.)
1. Murdoch & Hirst COTONALBA GEARY ShCM. Great showman soundly constructed and lovely to watch on the move. In excellent coat and pigmentation. Beautiful round dark and expressive eyes, a real character with a well proportioned body. Slightly less arch over loin than some, but a beautiful exhibit overall. Best dog & Best Of Breed.
2. Clarke COTONKISS HEAVEN HELP US. More arch over the loin, but also more length to the loin. Excellent pigmentation, neck and coat. Positive showman and a better mover than third placed.
3. Scott COTONKISS CONQUEROR
Good Citizen Dog/Bitch ( 1 )
1. SZOLOHEGYI BITANGUZO JETT Nice head, positive attitude and strong rear movement, though less impressive in front. Good neck, but appeared slightly rangy overall in comparison to most present today. I know areas of coat colour on the adult body are not banned, but they are certainly off-putting amongst a band of snow-white competitors.
Puppy Bitch ( 4,1 abs.)
1. Miss D Waller COTONXTREME THRESAKINS. Very alert, cheerful positive pup enjoying her moment in the ring. Promising head carried well, sound mover, but almost too compact in body. Best Puppy Bitch.
2. Mrs S Clemo COTONVASILIO ELLA’S GIRL. Lovely outline on the move, displaying strong rear movement not quite matched in front. Good coat, but eyes appeared less dark than some.
3. Miss K A Golden HAPPYPAWS KISS ME KATE
Junior Bitch ( 1 )
1. Mrs J & Mr K Holley VALEAST JEAN GENIE. Well proportioned in body with good tailset and carriage and the tail carried where it should be above the spine. Sufficient neck, good arch over loin and strong rear movement. Like very many here today front movement was less impressive, though much better than some. Excellent pigmentation.
Postgraduate Bitch ( 4,1 abs.)
1. Watson & Disney HAPPYPAWS FANCY NANCY. Well proportioned body, but perhaps a little excess muzzle length. Very good movement both ways and excellent pigmentation
2. Waller TSACHILLIES AMAZING HELAINE. Good pigmentation on well proportioned head, though rather longer in body length. Preferred her coat to the others but not her front movement.
3. Mrs P Tricket HAPPYPAWS GOING PLACES
Limit Bitch ( 3 )
1. Holley COTONKISS OOH LA LA AT VALEAST. Alert positive attitude using neck well both standing and on the move. Lovely coat and outline, good tailset & carriage, pleasing head and above all a very strong mover both ways. Reserve Best Bitch.
2. Clemo COTONXTREME PEEK A BOO. Pleasing coat and outline with excellent tailset & carriage. Showed well and looked the part, but front action less impressive than the winner
3. Mrs J Pearman & Mr M Vinaccia COTONKISS PENNY FROM HEAVEN AT MOPSEYSCOTON
Open Bitch ( 3,1 abs.)
1. Pearman & Vinaccia JESPERSEN’S ZIGGI WIGGI AT MOPSEYSCOTON. In good spirits and showing well, displaying sound construction and smart smooth movement. Lovely coat and pigmentation, not overlong in body and a gentle arch over the loin. Best Bitch.
2. Watson & Disney HAPPYPAWS BE DAZZLED. Well constructed with excellent black pigmentation and strong, slightly arched neck. Excellent coat, but not lifting her tail when moving which spoiled appreciation of the outline and hardly suggested liveliness & agility. Definitely not living up to her affix today.