- Date: 15/06/2019
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judge: Cath Moffat Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Border Union Agricultural Society
1. Woodward’s Lisjovia Galactica. Soundly constructed male of 14 months with appealing head, good pigment and kind expression. Nicely angulated all through with sound top-line which he carried well standing and moving. Good depth of chest and straight front. Would like a little more animation when moving but sound movement with steady paces. A little out of coat but well presented.
1. Woodward’s Lisjovia Galactica.
2. Keith’s Charibere My Sweet Lord at Beverlenn. Much finer in stature and not so good as class winner in front which I found to be narrow. Kind head and expression where I would have liked better pigment. When settled he showed some good extension and drive, presented in quality coat which is developing well.
1. Keith’s Charibere My Sweet Lord at Beverlenn.
1. Reilly’s Ir Ch Lisjovia Boris Bear at Darmaror JW ShCM. Strongly made male of 2½ years, very masculine, appealing head with kindest of expression and good pigment. Pleasing shoulder with good depth of chest. Correct body proportions, sound construction front and rear and well-muscled all through. Accurate and positive movement coming and going, he equally looked well in profile when sent around the ring. Immaculately presented, he owned the ring, certainly couldn’t ignore his presence! Absolutely delighted to award him the DCC and ultimately BOB, I believe this was his crowning 3rd CC, well deserved.
2. Baverstock’s Kalkasi Expect Only The Best. Another lovely example of this breed, 3 years with lots of quality. Appealing, masculine head with good pigment and kind expression. Lovely angulation front and rear with correct body proportions and sound top-line. Moved with good reach and drive and immaculately presented in fit, well-muscled condition, as is the ‘norm’ from this kennel. Pleased to award him the RDCC
3. Mattison/Sandstrom’s Multi Ch. Vi’skaly’s Ti-Ti-Oo NAF TAF.
1. Baverstock’s Kalkasi Super Cool. A lovely, feminine bitch of 14 months headed this quality class. Kindest of heads with good pigment and melting expression. Correct length of neck leading into a pleasing shoulder assembly, beautifully angulated all through with sound body proportions and strong top-line. Presented in immaculate coat, she moved freely in all directions. Thoroughly deserved the RBCC today and am sure has a very promising future awaits.
2. Goodwin’s Lisjovia Adagio. Another promising example, feminine bitch of nearly 14 months. Presently out of coat but this certainly didn’t detract from her qualities. Appealing head with kind expression and good pigment. Pleasing shoulder assembly with lovely angulation and good body proportions, coupled with sound temperament, made her a pleasure to assess. Moved well when settled into her stride.
3. Woodward’s Lisjovia Novelli.
1. Baverstock’s Kalkasi Super Cool. RBCC
2. Goodwin’s Lisjovia Adagio.
3. Miles’ Charibere Secret Charm at Ranacani.
1. Bowker/Gibson’s Sajobein Gastons Girl avec Febus. 2 year old bitch exuding personality plus! Balanced head with kind expression. Very feminine throughout with correct shape and profile. Nicely angulated in front and rear with sound body proportions. Showed some lovely free movement when she settled, she was certainly enjoying herself. Just needs to mature on to see a more polished finish.
1. Thorne’s Ch Belshanmish Pretty in Pink at Pyrajay ShCM. Beautifully presented bitch of 5 years, extremely feminine with gorgeous expression and excellent pigment. Lovely profile standing and moving, she gaited well in all directions with sound and free movement. Pleasing shoulder assembly, deep chest and correct rib shape with sound top-line. Loved her for her femininity and positive movement, pleased to award her the BCC, a close call for BOB.
2. Baverstock’s Kalkasi Moonlite Mist. Another lovely example of this breed who was presented in immaculate condition, just preferred the head shape of my class winner. Excellent front with super angulation in front and rear, correct depth and shape of ribcage. Sound top-line and well-muscled all through. Easy, free movement in all directions.
3. Bamford/Church’s Lisjovia Keep The Faith for Pafaxen.