- Date: 30/03/2019
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judge: Brian Smith Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Scottish Breeds Canine Club
Veteran Dog (2, 0 abs)
1. Fryer’s Ch/Int/Multi Ch Hopecharm Prince Harry (Re-Imp). This very eye catching quality chap looked absolutely stunning today in his lovely snow white harsh jacket which was presented to perfection! Very smart cobby boy who I liked a lot. He is so well balanced. Excellent head, neat ears, dark pigment, good reach of neck running into well laid shoulders. True front movement and powerful rear drive. Well set tail, happy showy boy. Delighted to award him DCC and Best Veteran.
2. Storey’s Ch Nossimp Written In The Stars. Another excellent male with many attributes of 1. Longer type, excellent coat, condition and presentation. Just preferred balance of 1.
Minor Puppy Dog (no entries)
Puppy Dog (no entries)
Junior Dog (1, 0abs)
1. Smith’s Lingbeck The One And Only. This young lad had one of the best head’s of the day. Good neck and shoulders, short back with well set tail. Excellent pure white coat beautifully presented. Showed well. Just needs to tighten up in front.
Post Graduate Dog (2, 1 abs)
1. Fisher’s Havasu Head Boy ShCM. This young boy has improved a lot since I last judged him. Good head and ear placement. Straight front. Crisp white coat, well presented. Moved okay. Very showy boy.
Limit Dog (3, 0 abs)
1. Carlin & Gillott’s Lizandycris Paco Rooban. Well made dog of excellent type, good balance and size, lovely masculine head with good expression, powerful rear action, a sound mover with good reach and drive. In excellent coat and condition. Delighted to award him RDCC.
2. Burns’ Burneze Wild At Heart. Very nice eye catching boy, taller to 1. Good make and shape. Excellent pigment and tail set. Beautiful presentation and condition. Very showy. Would prefer a better head.
3. Corri’s Inverglen Master Mariner.
Open Dog (3, 2abs)
1. Thomson’s Fernsunrise Fair Play To Ashgate. This boy has matured a lot since I last saw him. Up to size, strongly built dog, short coupled with excellent reach of neck, lovely shape, clean harsh coat, well presented, moved really well in profile. Very showy.
Veteran Bitch (1, 0abs)
1. Crozier’s Carshairn Caol-Ila. 11 year old lady now showing her age but still enjoying her day out.
Minor Puppy Bitch (2, 1abs)
1. Thomson’s Hillcloud Whirlwind With Ashgate. 7 months old, very raw baby but everything in the right place. Very pretty. Dark pigment, good ear placement, moved well, very happy show girl. Will watch her progress with interest.
Puppy Bitch (2, 1abs)
1. Burns’ Burneze Maid To Order. Very nice 11 months old mature puppy in full coat. Good head, ear placement and pigment. Snow white crisp coat, beautifully presented in A1 condition. Good tail set, free standing. Moved and showed well. BPIB and BJIB. Delighted to see her awarded BPIS and BJIS.
Junior Bitch (1, 0 abs)
1. Lancaster’s Clanestar Careless Moon. A lovely tidy little bitch in good condition, excellent head with sweet expression, good ear placement, harsh coat, beautifully presented balanced youngster, showed very well in profile. Just needs time to mature.
Novice Bitch (2, 0abs)
1. Jasper’s Clavelshay Carry On Clio. Good head with neat ears. Good harsh coat, moved and showed well.
2. Crozier’s Carshairn Sound of Islay. Sweet little girl, good shape, very showy.
Post Graduate Bitch (6, 3abs)
1. Bartley’s Kremenetski D’Giulietta Di Verona Atalib (IMP RUS) JW ShCM. Good head, good layback of shoulder into short back, good rear quarters, well presented, moved out with plenty of drive.
2. Crozier’s Carshairn Sound of Islay. 2nd in Novice Bitch.
3. Chambers’ Spitgrove Bonnie to Circinus.
Limit Bitch (3, 0 ab)
1. Storey’s Lizandycris Dior For Nossimp. Lovely quality girl to go over, good size, excellent type, good head and expression with small ears, good pigment, well balanced, clean shoulders, excellent reach of neck into level topline, lovely white coat beautifully prepared, moved well coming and going, will watch her progress with interest. Delighted to award her RBCC
2. Jasper’s Clavelshay Hurry Up Harriet. Well made bitch with super head. In good coat and condition. Preferred shoulder of 1 but very similar for type. Moved and showed well.
3. Hands and Strands’s Crinan Carousel.
Open Bitch (5, 2 abs)
1. Griffiths’ Ch Karamynd Guilded Lily. My star of the day, I could not fault her, she is absolutely stunning, excellent make and shape, perfect size, oozes quality throughout, unmistakably feminine, excellent head with cheeky expression, neat small ears and dark eye, this girl excels in neck and shoulder, excellent front, super angulated rear quarters which she used to advantage, tail bang on top, moved correctly covering the ground with ease, very happy show girl with true Westie spirit, excellent presentation as always from this kennel without being overdone. Delighted to award her BCC and BOB. Absolutely loved her! Very happy to see her awarded RBIS.
2. Burns’ Ch Burneze Our Marnie. Very nice bitch, heavier build to 1 all through. Well balanced, good head, straight front, tail on top, excellent shapely rear end, good harsh coat presented in excellent condition as always. Moved and showed well.
3. Thomson’s Swed Ch. Hopecharm Swedish Rose.
Judge: Brian Smith (Lorbri)