- Date: 13/05/2018
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: Sarah-Jane Finch Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Tunbridge Wells & District Canine Society
Thank you to the committee for inviting me to judge at their friendly show and for their great hospitality. My thanks also to the exhibitors for entering their dogs under me. I was over the moon to see my Best of Breed get Group 1 under a judge I have a lot of respect for, Terry Purse (Tidemill).
1. Cleland’s Candidal’s Tennessee VIP at Deovolante. 4.5-year-old black dog. This lad was really enjoying his day and played his handler up quite a bit! He has an elegant head with beautiful dark eyes and the most wonderful dark eye rims giving him a lovely expression. His ears are well set on and beautifully broken. He has a lovely slender neck and ample chest, excellent cat like feet with a very good top-line and tail set. His coat is crisp white and in excellent condition. On the move he was quite naughty but when he got into his stride he moved with purpose & attitude which is what I look for in a carriage dog. RBOB.
2. Wheaton’s Buffrey The Last Word at Acinonyx. 23-month-old black dog. Another very happy boy who was a bit too happy today causing his handler to take a tumble. He has a lovely head with gorgeous dark eyes giving him the sweetest of expression’s. He has a good mouth, lovely tight feet and good rear angulation. His spotting is very good and his tail never stopped wagging. On the move, he again took time to settle but when he did he moved well.
3. William’s Manorroy Made to Misbehave.
1. Healey’s Doshaburi The Cloud Dragon at Hebemor JW. 23-month-old liver dog. This boy is one that I have long admired from ring side and was not at all disappointed. He has an excellent masculine head, dark amber eyes. His ears are well set on giving him an attentive expression. He has a strong neck leading down to an excellent top-line and a well set on tail. He has a deep chest, and his body was extremely well muscled. His feet are tight and he has excellent rear angulation. His movement is powerful: he moved with drive and purpose and is a true carriage dog. He could run all day behind a carriage. BOB and Group 1.
2. Cleland’s Candidal’s King of The World by Deovolante. 7-year-old black dog. Dalmatian’s seem to come into their own as veteran’s and this boy is no exception. He has a masculine head with the darkest of eyes. He has a good mouth, strong neck and deep chest. His body is well muscled and his well set on tail wagged continuously. His coat was in excellent condition and his spotting is very good. On the move he was a bit slow to get going but when he did he had that head down and go movement that I look for in the breed.
3. Wheaton’s Dalamanti Phantom Medal at Acinonyx.
Sarah-Jane Finch (Dalticino)