- Show Date: 07/10/2018
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Pauline Luxmoore-Ball Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Basset Hound Club Of Wales
THE BASSET HOUND CLUB OF WALES
07 OCT 18
Post Graduate Dog
1. Pearson’s Armardio Angel of Harlem by Malrich. Well muscled and nice balance, head to develop, good keel and feet, croup and tail-set both good. Enthusiastic on the move.
2. Newman’s Woferlow Han Solo. Naughty! Very pleasing head and very happy. Moved well once he got going. Nice feet but lacked the muscle of 1.
Mid Limit Dog
1. Allchorne’s Nelgus Thyme Bomb. Good feet and well muscled, moved with good purpose, head ok, would prefer slightly less haw.
2. Webb’s Dalpino Wolf Scoll Fer Suaisa. Very pleasing head, a little short in body for me, movement hampered by long nails which are splaying the feet.
1. Gwyer’s Kortebin Dwarf King. Well muscled and excellent coat. Would prefer tighter eyes. Good feet although going away quite ‘hocky’. Moved with purpose in profile although not with the forward reach of the previous class.
1. Newman/Titley’s Buckadoe Tom Collins. Very clean eye and ok head, has just a little too much skin for me. Well balanced, moved like a train. Needs to tighten up all over and lose a little bit of weight but good feet, BD.
1. Newman’s Ch. Woferlow Rock Chick. 9 years old and movement belies her age. Good teeth and front. Well balanced and carrying good muscle. Losing padding in muzzle so eyes a little looser than I would prefer but suspect this is due to age, BVB, BVIS.
1. Jones’ Clanwillow Shining Bright. Balanced at the moment! 6 months old, pleasing head, good croup and moved with purpose, BPB, BPIS.
2. Webb’s Silver Fantasy Arabian Night (imp Rus). Preferred this puppy but left leg doesn’t sit parallel. Lovely head, balanced and moved with purpose, hopefully the front will come good in time.
1. Price’s Wellsbayview Rock on Ruby. Pleasing head and balance, good front and rear, nicely muscled, good feet and pleasing movement coming and going, RBB.
2. Danel’s Wellsbayview Annie Power at Bazbourne. Slightly longer than I would prefer, well crooked front, in good muscle and excellent side gait which had it placed above the other exhibitors in this class.
3. Jones’ Clanwillow Bright by Design. 6 month old puppy, difficult company in this class, pleasing head and balance, good croup and a lot of growing to do.
Post Graduate Bitch
1. Newman’s Sedonia’s Christal Rose. Beautiful expression although has been in the pie shop! Balanced and moved with purpose but would benefit from losing weight.
Mid Limit Bitch
1. Allchorne’s Nelgus Cinnamon Spice. Slightly over wrinkled in head for me. Good feet, shorter in body so not as much balance as I would like but moved like a train. Would prefer a little more length in upper arm and being very naughty today.
1. Danel’s Blackvein Hasty at Bazbourne. Balance all over in head and enough haw, 6 years old, good feet and well muscled behind. Has keel and moved ok, would prefer a little less crook.
1. Newman’s Woferlow Penelope. Cleaner head than 2. Disappointing nails. Balanced and well muscled, would prefer tail a little less set-on but overall better movement, but a head-down hound, BB, BIS.
2. Pearson’s Ch. Roamanbay Russia with Love to Armardio JW. Balanced throughout but construction is good. A little too much weight but out-moved the rest.
3. Price’s Wellsbayview Athena in Springvalley.
1. Beale & Newman’s Ch. Woferlow Kanye West. Good head plains, balanced and good feet, well muscled, good croup and moved well.