- Show Date: 19/08/2018
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Lesley Swigciski Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Kent County Canine Association
Junior (11, 3 abs.)
1. Revill & Taylor’s JULITA RHUBETTE. WSS. Well made youngster of good proportions with a good head and expression, correct length of body, deep brisket and good ribs. Moved very well and should have a good future career. Reserve Best AVNSC Gundog.
2. Beasley’s WANSLEYDALE AMARETTO. English Setter. Pleasing head with dark eye, quality bone, tight feet and deep chest. She could be a little shorter in the back but her good quarters meant she moved with drive to take her to second place.
3. Sladden’s FEEL OF PRIDE EVA ELETTRA AT CANEMAMANS (Imp. Rus) Bracco Italiano. Best Puppy and Puppy Group 4.
Post Graduate (4, 1 abs.)
1. Sladden’s TYRBECHGYN BELIEVE YOU CAN AT CANEMAMANS. Bracco Italiano. Youngster of good height to length ratio. Good head, , topline showing slight rise to croup, good quarters. Moved well once settled.
2. Izard’s YOCKLETTS CORDIALE. GSP. VHC in a large Junior class. Well made with good head and expression, pleasing proportions, good topline. Moved well with purpose.
3. Charles’ STAGARTH A KIND OF MAGIC. WSS.
Open (6, 1 abs.)
1. Thorogood’s SH.CH. WINHAMPTON OVER THE YARDARM OF HARRIFIELD JW ShCM. Clumber Spaniel. Quality dog in great coat and condition. Good head, neck and shoulders. Deep body, good bone and feet. Moved well with determination. Pleased to award him Best AVNSC Gundog and second in the Gundog Group.
2. Bartholomew’s OWLSPOINT TROUBLE SHOOTER FOR BARTHOLEYS. Bracco Italiano. Mature dog with well made head, deep body, good topline showing rise over croup, good bone and feet. Needed to show a little more drive in movement.
3. YOCKLETTS CORDIALE.
Junior (4, 1 abs.)
1. Godden’s WOODMIST COLDPLAY. 7 month old yellow puppy dog with appealing head, good quality bone, compact feet, level topline. He moved well but carried his tail a little too gaily. Showing promise. Best Puppy and Reserve Best of Breed.
2. Tickner & Welford’s ANKARI BARE NECESSITIES. Black dog of 16 months with good head, clean neck set on good shoulders, deep chest. Well made but a little lacklustre in movement.
3. Smith’s HOLLYMANOR DUDDLESWELL JET.
Post Graduate (2, 1 abs.)
1. Climpson’s OTHAMCOURT EDITH GROVE. Yellow bitch of good quality. Good head with dark eyes, good strong neck, well boned with compact feet. She is a little longer cast, but with good quarters she moved out well to win Best of Breed.
Open (3, 2 abs)
1. Elliott’s WINSLEYWOOD WILD JOKER OF LYNDHAM. Mature 6 year old dog with well made strong body, good body and feet. Barrel ribbing, well developed hindquarters. He moved well with wagging tail. A little coarse in head which held him back from top honours.
Junior (5, 1 abs.)
1. Norbury’s MEDOGOLD BAMALAM. 13 months liver and white bitch with lovely flowing lines. Good head with well defined stop and slight dish-face. Good body proportions and correct angulation. Showed very good true movement.
2. Roberts’ MEDOGOLD BLACK BETTY BY KANANASKIS. Black and white very similar in type and construction to the winner and I was later informed they are sisters. They share many of the same attributes. However a change of handler after an unlucky fall, meant that although she coped well movement could have been the deciding factor on the day.
3. Maber’s SHARNPHILLY TOGGI WITH HOOKWOOD.. Best Puppy.
Post Graduate (4, 2 abs.)
1. Barham’s KENWARDGOLD MINNIE ME. Up to size bitch with pleasing head and long arched neck, good flowing lines. Moved well to win this class.
2. Perren’s PENBRO KILLER QUEEN AT MISTIN. Smaller bitch and a little cobby but with a good head and eye, good well sprung ribs, good quarters. Moved out soundly.
Open (5, 1 abs.)
1. Welch & Hazeltine’s PYTCHLEY CHASING THE DREAM FOR HOOKWOOD. My star of the day. 20 mth old dog and just what I was looking for. Correct proportions, curvy outline, great head and expression, quality bone, ,good quarters, moved out soundly with drive. I found out he already has 1 CC and I am sure the other 2 will follow. Best of Breed and Best in Gundog Group.
2. Crawte’s LEASCLIFFE LUIS. Another quality dog who was close up. Good head and eye, flowing outline, correct angles, moved well but just preferred the front of the winner. Reserve Best of Breed.
3. Perren’s MISTIN PURE MISCHIEF ShCM.
AV Gundog Veteran (4, 1 abs.)
1. MISTINE PURE MISCHIEF ShCM. 7 year old Pointer who belies his age in looks and attitude. Well made throughout with good head and body, quality bone, moved well.
2. Phipps-Baker & Baker’s GEMSWIN DENNIS THE MENACE AT MADDOUSE. F/C Retriever. 8 years old and in lovely coat and condition. Good strong dog with good head and eye, good body proportions, moved well.
3. Perren’s HOOKWOOD TOP KNOT AT MISTIN ShCM. Pointer.
1. PYTCHLEY CHASING THE DREAM FOR HOOKWOOD. Pointer.
2. SH.CH. WINHAMPTON OVER THE YARDARM OF HARRIFIELD JW ShCM. Clumber Spaniel.
3. Pett’s STORMERICK HIGH HOPES AT RUMWOOD. Golden Retriever.
4. OTHAMCOURT EDITH GROVE. Labrador Retriever.
Gundog Puppy Group
1. Ellis’ TENFIELD ALCOR. 8 month old Golden Retriever who showed her heart out. Good head and eye, good proportions, well made quarters. Moved very well to win this group.
2. SHARNPHILLY TOGGI WITH HOOKWOOD. Pointer.
3. Lill’s ROSBERCON RITE HERE RITE NOW. Cocker Spaniel.
4. FEEL OF PRIDE EVA ELETTRA AT CANEMAMANS (Imp. Rus.) Bracco Italiano.