- Date: 20/05/2018
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: Alistair Parker Contact Judge
- Published Date: 07/04/2019
Gravesend & Medway Towns Canine Society
Correction to 3rd place
Post Grad D/B (5. 2abs)
1. Mr B & Mrs A Buckley’s Saluki dog Hisilome’s Lamorak (Imp Swe).Structurally sound. Long narrow head, ears well set and covered. Graceful neck. Well set shoulders. Nicely bent behind and hock low to the ground. Moved well with effortless stride. Felt he was lacking in substance and showing too much rib.
2. Miss SP Badman’s Min Wire Haired Dachshund Tecklebridge Anneliese. Litter sister to the 2nd in Junior. A little unsettled and making life tricky for her handler. She too has well placed shoulders and a good topline. She strides out well and moves with purpose. Perhaps a little cow-hocked when seen going away.
3. Miss KS Moulding’s PBGV Nykarth O'Be Serious.