- Date: 15/07/2018
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: Adrian Bicknell Contact Judge
- Published Date: 05/11/2018
Kingston Canine Society
Any Variety Junior Stakes
1. Mr R & Miss L Goddard Sweeping is This Your Final Answer Awbrooksky (ImpSWE). Border Terrier. An overall quality looking dog with a true to type head and eye with an expression to match. Correct reach of neck good straight front, good depth of chest with well sprung ribs, very good tail set, strong quarters which he used on the move.
2. Mrs K & Mr R Neasby Churchbank Just an Angel for Ulani. Miniature Pinsher. Correct length of head, neat ears and dark clear eye. Correct front with a good depth of brisket and short coupled. Moved well and true coming and going.
3. Mrs T & Misses J&V Tousent & Ingrem Jojavik Camorra. Dobermann.
Any Variety Open Stakes
1. Miss SJ Shepard Citycroft Sundae with Oxana JW ShCM. Whippet. An eye-catching example of the breed with a pleasing head and expression. Good forequarters with nicely arched neck and well laid shoulders. Good ribs, definite tuck up. Good breadth of thigh and hocks are well let down. Sound on the move showing drive from the rear.
2. Mr B & Mrs C, Miss L Bull & Warren. Zaralee Hussell and Bussell with Starferry (Imp IRE). Shar pei. Lovely outline, nothing exaggerated in any way. Lovely head and expression. Correct shaped eyes, ears correctly placed, dark solid pigment and correct bite. Strong straight front, soundly made, moved well.
3. Mrs F & Miss C Carrick. Tessmene Sweet Violet. Dalmatian.
Any Variety Champion Stakes
1. Mr A Mrs L Jones. Ch/Lux Ch Laserna Storm In a Tea Cup JW EUJW16. Basset Fauve De Bretagne. Excellent quality feminine bitch with a correct typical head and dark pigment. Correct shoulder angulation and front, good depth of chest and correct rib, level topline which she kept at all times on the move, harsh coat, muscular Hindquarters, moved well with drive.
2. Mr R & Mrs J Parsons Ch Syrdarya Hazelnut Hobnob at Shukriya JW ShCM. Afghan Hound. Correct head with good eye and expression. Long neck which flows into well laid shoulders, correct front. Good rear quarters well-muscled and true. Moved with ease and elegance.
3. Mrs E Stuckey. Sh Ch Medogold Coralie of Pensan JW ShCM Pointer.