- Date: 27/07/2018
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judge: Sue Dykes Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Leeds City & District Canine Association
I would like to thank the exhibitors for their entry, and the sporting way they accepted my decisions. It is a testament to the breed that none of the exhibits seemed remotely concerned by the noise of the thunder overhead during judging. Thank you also to the exhibitor who lent the mat for the judging table.
PUPPY DOG (8/6)
- Sutton’s NOW OR NEVER DE L'ISLE AU VERT COTEAU NIKITOS (Imp) Very smart youngster. Balanced throughout. Typical head with correct skull shape, eye & ears. Correct feet. Typical tail with good set & carriage. Well constructed boy. Sound & free moving. A lot to like. Pushed hard for BD but had to settle for RBD
- Allcock’s SLEEPYHOLLOW TREVOR Another smart youngster with lovely head, correct eye & ears. Liked overall balance but preferred movement & tail set of 1
- Eydmann’s BRAMERITA A GUINNESS MAN
JUNIOR DOG (5/5)
- Fothergill’s DIAMONCHI MISTER MOON This boy caught my eye as soon as he came into the ring and did not disappoint. Lovely head, correct eye, ears, bite. Good body shape, balanced throughout. Correct tail with good set & carriage. Correct feet. Sound and moved with purpose. I could not overlook him. BD, BOB & BP
- Stading’s STADMEYER REGGIE Smart red boy who was balanced throughout. Correct head, good eye, ear, Gd feet. Correct tail. Front movement not as positive as 1.
- Sutton’s JICARA HEARTBREAKER NIKITOS
POST GRADUATE DOG (6/5)
- Entwistle’s DORENTYS ROYAL ALBERT JW Lovely headed youngster of correct shape & size. Good well set tail. Correct feet. Lovely head. Balanced body. Free moving in profile.
- Evans’s RITAGOLD ICE WARRIOR AT LEMARITZ Sh.CM Another exhibit I liked. Correct head, good eye & ears. Balanced body. I preferred tail set & movement of 1
- Wilkes’s BOETANDALES SEAFARER AT LUKARRA
OPEN DOG (5/4)
- Sutton’s CH MR INCREDIBLE DE L'ISLE AU VERT COTEAU NIKITOS I liked this boy very much and he was another strong contender for BD. Lovely type with beautiful head, correct eye, ears. Balanced throughout. Had to give way to the youngsters today. Good tail set & carriage. Neat feet.
- Huntley’s JAHNEEMAHS LOOK AT ME JW Black & Tan boy with correct head. Good eye, ears, feet, correct tail. Very smart, however I preferred the front construction & movement of 1.
- Lovric’s JODA DE L'ISLE AU VERT COTEAU AVEC LOVCHI (Imp)
SPECIAL BEGINNERS DOG/BITCH (5/4)
- Norton’s KRASSEL EUPHORIA BLOSSOM VALENCHINO (Imp) Neat b&t bitch with correct head. Good feet, Correct tail set & carriage. Would have preferred a little more front angulation & forward reach.
- Holland-Smith’s DIAMONCHI SHINE LIKE A STAR Nice head type, correct size & shape. Good eye & correct tail set & carriage. Movement a little unsettled fore & aft.
- Wilcox’s BRAMERITA TALULAH TRUFFLE
PUPPY BITCH (10/9)
- Hornby’s BRAMERITA PROSECCO PLEASE Lovely type puppy who was balanced throughout. Very pretty head with correct eye/ears. Good feet. Correct well set tail. Lovely profile movement, however a little unsettled going fore & aft.
- Lovric’s LOVCHI DRIPPING IN FINESSE Smart baby with pretty head. Correct eye/ear. Good topline & balanced on the move in profile. Would have preferred front and rear movement to be more true.
- Huntley’s JAHNEEMAHS ALL EYES ON ME
JUNIOR BITCH (6/6)
- Humphreys’s AMARANTOS CASSINI Cream girl with correct eye colour & pigment for body colour. Balanced head with correct bite. Correct tail with good carriage. Neat feet. Sound & free moving.
- Norton’s Krassel Euphoria Blossom Valenchino (Imp)
- Holland-Smith’s Diamonchi Shine Like A Star
POST GRADUATE BITCH (9/8)
- Fothergill’s DIAMONCHI GOLDEN SYMPHONY JW I liked both 1 & 2 in the class. Both similar shape & type. Both have good heads with correct eye/ears. Both have good feet & correct tails. I preferred the head carriage and neck length of 1 which gave her a better balanced profile.
- Gray’s HUGHGRA LITTLE MS CHATTERBOX Smart bitch who gave me a difficult decision in class. She has good movement, but I just preferred the overall balance of 1
- Evans’s LEMARITZ MINNIE MOUSE
OPEN BITCH (8/8)
- Fothergill’s CH DIAMONCHI MOONLIGHT JW Sh.CM I liked both 1 & 2 in the class, and had another close decision between them. Both exhibited the type I was looking for. Both have lovely heads with correct eye, good ears & good bites. Both were feminine, and had correct feet and also correct & well set/carried tales. Both were balanced both standing & in profile. I placed my winner 1st as I preferred her freedom of movement, and she was more positive front & rear. BB
- Fothergill’s CH DIAMONCHI SHOOTING STAR JW Sh.CM
- Huntley’s JAHNEEMAHS LACED IN LOVE
VETERAN BITCH (2/2)
- Sutton’s CH LOZEK RHAPSODY IN BLUE NIKITOS JW I liked this girl very much. Lovely head with correct eye/ears. Good body shape. Correct feet/tail. Her bite would put some of the younger exhibits to shame. She moved freely with purpose and was sound and balanced throughout. RBB & BV
- Davis’s MINNIEMAGIC’S LILY JO AT CHIBUL This girl head was untypical, and although she was steady on the move, I would have preferred more angulation.