- Show Date: 25/10/2018
- Show Type: Championship Show
- Judged by: Adrian Bicknell Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/11/2020
Midland Counties Canine Society
Midland Counties Canine Society 28Th October 2018
Japanese Akita Inu
1. Mr & Mrs Duffield Hasaki Team Nobu (Imp Serb). Pleasing outline and correct markings. Typical head with correct bite, clear dark small eyes well set. Correct ear carriage and placement which lead to a moderate neck. Good shoulder and correct amount of bone for size good topline which he held on the move. Correct angulation on the rear and well carried tail. Moved well for size and age.
Post Graduate Dog
1. Mr & Miss Rio Shiroshi Ash No Sora. Well made and sound dog. Good head type with correct eye and bite. Good ear carriage and well set. Well-muscled neck leading to well placed shoulders. Correct front with ample bone, good topline and rear. Moved well with drive and reach.
2. Mr & Mrs Bolton. Hatchi Boy. Good bite and pigment, well set eyes, correct shape and size. Nice neck and topline, good straight front. Good tight feet front and rear. Was loose on the move.
1. Ms & Mr Bennett & Chapman Bel Ch Tsoyu Hamako Go. A well presented sound well balanced dog of good size with clearly defined markings. Very typical head with well developed cheeks, correct bite and clear dark almond shaped eyes. Head profile is completed by well placed ears that lead to a well developed neck. Correct front with plenty of bone, well developed forechest and deep chest. Level topline which he held on the move. Moved with drive and purpose and looked like he could go all day. Best Dog & BOB
2. Mrs Thomas Nosferatu’s No Uchimura. Another good example of good size. Nice head with good bite and eyes. Well placed ears leading to a well muscled neck. Good straight front with well developed forechest. Good depth of rib, correct topline and rear angulation. Moved well but preferred the rear action on number 1. RBD
1. Miss Andrews Hokuyome Go Fuen No Oka Charadon. A sound well balanced young girl. Correct typical head with good bite and clear correct eyes. Well placed ears leading to a well developed neck for her age. Good shoulder placement, straight strong front with ample bone for size. Good forechest and depth of rib. Strong level topline which she held on the move. Correct angulation on the rear with strong straight hocks. She moved out with ease showing good reach and drive. BP
Post Graduate Bitch
1. Mrs & Mr Cook & Grundy Kyuuten’s Youji Namekuji. Correct head with well pronounced cheeks. Good bite and eye, correct ear set and carriage. Well developed neck leading to well placed shopulders. Good straight front with well developed forechest. Good rib and straight strong topline. Correct rear angulation and well muscled. Moved well with good reach and drive. RBB
2. Mrs & Miss Pike Breezelyn Hono No Maho. Another nice girl with plenty to like. Good head type with good eye and bite. Ears carried correctly. Shoulders well placed and a straight front. Good forechest and depth of rib. Nice rear angulation. Moved well.
3. Mr & Mrs Rio Masaru Akahana Go.
1. Mrs & Mr Thompson & Chapman Bel Ch Tsoyu Gokujou. A quality girl through and through. She really did push the dog hard in the challenge. Very typical head from all angles, correct bite and dark pigment. Well set dark eyes with tight dark rims. Well placed ears of correct shape. Well developed strong neck leading to well placed shoulders. Good straight front with ample bone for her size. Good forechest and depth of rib. Straight level topline which she held on the move. Well muscled correctly angulated rear. Moved well and didn’t put a foot wrong. BB
2. Mrs & Miss Pike Breezelyn Mori Nomusume. A well made bitch. Good head with correct bite and pigment. Good dark small eyes well set. Correct ears and carriage. Good shoulder placement and straight front. Good depth of rib and level topline. Correct rear angulation and well muscled. Moved well with reach and drive.
3. Miss Fowkes Bel Ch Tsoyu Gin-Raikou Kyoshi.
Judge Adrian Bicknell