- Show Date: 14/10/2017
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: EDWARD Forsey Contact Judge
- Published Date: 08/04/2020
Grantham & District Canine Society
I would like to thank the Grantham and District Canine Society committee for this appointment and providing excellent indoor rings for the judges and exhibitors alike.
J (3) 1. Ellis, Ice Gangsta’s Ball of fire for Chayo (Imp Deu) 17 month red and white male, correct dentition, well-proportioned muzzle with moderate stop, good sized head, tight lips, almond shaped eyes colour in harmony with coat, neat ears well furred and correctly set, strong neck, solid fore chest of good breadth. Straight in front with good turn of stifle at rear, large but compact feet, sloping top line correct harsh coat, well fured tail carried well, true on the move covering the ground with ease. RBOB
2. Ellis, Chayo time after time Young dog Just out of puppy by a matter of days, loved this boys front, broad powerful head, but with a soft expression, correct dentition, broad muzzle of good length, moderate stop, tight lips, good pigment, very dark almond shaped eyes, small well furred ears carried well, nice pro sternum and breadth of chest. Straight in front, good bone, sloping topline, slightly short in body giving a square outline, moderate angulation at rear, moved well.
PG (4) 1. Ellis, Chayo time after time, as previous class
2. Thompson’s, Shomont Ras Ma Tas Veteran bitch, typical feminine head providing an inviting friendly expression, small well furred ears, positioned correctly, dark almond shaped eye. Good prosternum and depth of chest, straight in front with angulated pasterns, well laid back shoulder but slightly short in upper arm, medium bone throughout but good muscle. Strong hocks and tight feet. Well furred tail of correct length carried well on the move True moving away.
O (5) 1. Thompson’s, Libertia in the red again at Shomont Red and white male almost 6 years of age, nice proportioned head with moderate stop, correct dentition, small well furred triangular ears set wide apart, almond shaped eye with colour in keeping with coat. Strong moderately arched neck, slightly sloping topline, correct front angulation, slight angulated pasterns with tight oval feet, tight coat but coarse, well-muscled rear with good turn of stifle and well let down hocks, correct tail carriage, showed well for handler demonstrating a purposeful and efficient gait with efficient reach and drive, BOB unfortunately did not stay for the group
2. Ellis, Ice Gangsta’s Ball of fire for Chayo (Imp Deu), as first class
P (2, 1a) 1. Kent and Sutton, Lyfearon blazing heart, A medium size 9 month male youngster. Good proportions throughout with a pleasing overall shape. Scissor bite, correct muzzle size with tight fitting lips, moderate stop, medium sized triangular ears. Straight front with well laid back shoulder, well sprung ribs, nice strong neck used to carry the head proudly on the move, rear well-muscled with good turn of stifle BPIB, who went on to win WPG1 and RBPIS.
J (3,1a) 1. Dandy and Shaw, Liareedon the lieutenant at andilorn ShCM, A small size male youngster who performed well on the day with a confident effortless stride covering the ground lightly but maintaining good reach and drive. Scissor bite, muzzle in proportion to head with a moderate stop. Ears set high, triangular in shape with slightly rounded tips alert at all times, almond shaped eyes, correct coat texture with a well furred tail, legs straight in front with well laid back shoulder, slightly sloping pasterns, good rear angulation BOB, I was very pleased to see this youngster achieve WG2.
2. Kent and Sutton, Lyfearon blazing heart, as previous class
PG (3,1a) 1. Dandy and Shaw, Liareedon the lieutenant at andilorn ShCM, as previous
2. Tinker, Zaltana midnight express at Lolotea (IMP POL) ScHM, 19 month Black and white male, scissor bite, muzzle slightly short compared with length of head, dark obliquely set eyes , moderate stop. Ears set high, triangular in shape and alert. breadth and depth of chest in proportion to body, correct coat texture with a well furred tail carried well on the move, slightly longer in body than height, straight and effortless on the move but without the reach of 1st .
O (4,2a) 1. Dandy and Shaw, Liareedon the lieutenant at andilorn ShCM, as previous
2. Tinker, Zaltana direwolf at Lolotea (IMP POL) ScHM, 4 year old dog of larger build, well- angulated construction in good muscle toned, scissor bite, correct muzzle, moderate stop. Ears set high, head slightly broad, almond shaped eyes. Strong neck, would prefer a more level topline, well spring ribs, strong loin, correct coat texture with a well furred tail, Straight on the move with good drive.
J (3,1a) 1. Sadler’s, Taramarque the jailbreaker, 15 month brindle boy, Typical boxer head in proportion to body size, short, broad and deep, abrupt stop, dark eyes well placed, undershot jaw, thick well padded but tight lips, strong neck with nice arch, chest deep and broad, slight sloping topline, Square in overall proportion, square in angulation front and rear would prefer slightly more turn of stifle. Moved with ease but tended to swing rear on occasion. RBOB
2, Selby’s, Kizzylee olly furs at bantambox 16 month old boy, correct proportioned muzzle, with loose fitting cheeks, dark eye correctly placed, abrupt stop, tight ears, undershot bite, well muscled front and rear, chest deep wit well arched ribs and well tucked up, sloping topline, short coupling, nice turn of stifle but long second thigh
O (1) 1. Sadler’s, Taramarque law and order, 3 year old dog, well muscled throughout and providing a lovely side profile, square in proportions with arched neck, deep chest and slight sloping topline, broad chest straight front with short slightly angulated pasterns, elbows well placed. Strong muzzle of good proportion with well-padded but tight lips, dark forward facing eyes giving a commanding expression, wide set moderate sized ears held flat falling slightly forward, well angulated rear with well let down hocks, moved powerfully BOB.
P (2) 1. Markwick’s, Beausaint queen of hearts 11 moth old bitch with a smooth coat, Well-proportioned head, broad skull with ears lying flat, short but deep muzzle and well defined stop, good bone throughout, straight front and rear, good depth and width of chest, body slightly longer than height, moved well around the ring without tiring.
2. Booth’s, Beausaint heart n’soul litter sister to 1st with a rough coat, another good head broad with close fitting ears, muzzle of good shape and size with slightly more lip than sister, nice dark eyes, good bone throughout and straight in front and rear, better turn of stifle than 1, but lacked the energy and drive of 1.