- Show Date: 01/10/2017
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: Adrian Bicknell Contact Judge
- Published Date: 07/04/2019
British Bullmastiff League
The British Bullmastiff League Open Show 1st October 2017
1. Miss C Thomas Phoria’s Fat Boy. 7 years old and looked like he enjoyed every minute of his time in the ring. Stood alone but most worthy of this award, nice size, pleasing outline and proportions, well muscled neck of good length, pleasing rib cage, strong and well muscled loin for age. Moved with a freely and covered the ground. Best Veteran In Show.
Minor Puppy Dog.
1. Mrs D Todd Pleats Surprise Attack for Delarhia. A well balanced youngster which showed on the move. Nice head type which is developing nicely, good length of neck and good spring and depth of rib, level backline, well set and carried tail, very good weight in bone with tight feet and his side action was the more fluid and balanced.
2. Miss K Young Stonekeeper Blueprint For Staxonoby (Imp HRV). A well boned young man, correct head type with a pleasing neck and top line. Good front with correct depth of chest for age, would prefer to see more angulation on the rear.
1. Mr P & Mrs c latter Stoneglad Soulfire. An eye catching male with the most typical head type, nice dark correct eyes, broad muzzle with a spot on bite to match. Good strong arched neck which flowed from head to neck. Well placed shoulders leading to a correct front and a good depth of chest. Good topline which he held on the move. Covered the ground easily with drive. Would relish the chance to go over this boy when he is fully matured. BPIS.
2. Miss L & Mr B Marshall & Tankard. Stoneglad Jumpin Jack Flash. Another good example of the breed. Good head which is correct when viewed from all angles, good eye and bite. Correct neck leading to well placed shoulders and a correct front. Moved well with drive.
3. Miss L & Mr S Farmer & Francis Gyproc Clynelin
1. Mr P & Mrs c Latter Stoneglad Sisqo. Very nice young male, excellent head type with correct ears, eyes and bite. Good strong neck well arched and correct length. Good shoulders and front, good depth of chest with good spring of rib. Strong topline which he held on the move. Correct rear angulation with good movement showing drive.
2. Miss L & Mr B Marshall & Tankard. Stoneglad Jumpin Jack Flash.
3. Mr S & Miss J Bilson & Owen. Zobullea’s Kooler Than Me at Keeperswatch.
Post Graduate Dog
1. Mr J Brown Zanshin The One and Only. Good broad head with dark eyes and good bite. Correct neck and shoulder placement. Nice straight front with depth of chest. Well held topline, good amount of bone to match body size. Good steady mover which won him his class.
2. Mr K & Mrs D Sounders Alambollie Saxon Warrior. Well portioned in head, correct dark eye and bite. Strong front well bodied, nice tight feet and a sound mover.
1. Mr G Mrs S Gendler Moorbull Init To Win It ShCm. Nicely marked fawn, good sized head with correct proportions. Clear dark eyes, broad muzzle of correct length. Strong arched neck leading to well placed shoulders, strong straight front on well arched feet, deep broad chest well ribbed, balanced angulation strong powerful mover. RBD
1. Mr P & Miss d Myers & Morgan Optimus Daffyd JW. A symmetrical strong dog which catches your eye as soon as he walks in to the ring. Correct head type with a broad strong muzzle showing squareness from every angle. Well carried ears, clear dark eyes and strong correct bite. Well arched medium length neck leading into well placed shoulders deep. Good straight front and depth of chest. Well bodied with a straight back which he holds on the move. A well balanced dog with correct angulation which enables him to powerful correct movement. Best Dog and Best In Show.
2. Mrs, Mr, Ms & Mr Simpson. Klaus Blood Lust from Pleats. Good square head and muzzle. Strong well arched neck, good straight front with a deep chest. Good firm topline, well muscled all through, steady mover.
3. Mr RD Martin. Jessiemai Can’t Stop Me Now at Aribax
1. Mrs L D Old. Jaywinfield Moonlight lady of Benzak. A delightful medium size sound moving 7 year old girl. She certainly enjoyed her day and made her owner proud. Good head proportions dark eyes strong neck & body, sound active movement a pleasure to judge.
2. Mrs E Beal Sundabish Starstruck for Ballindaloch. Sparkling eyes and expression, and looking so well in body and muscle condition. Still striding out with pride.
Minor Puppy Bitch
1. Mr P & Miss d Myers & Morgan Optimus Pandora (AI). Strong correct feminine head of correct proportions with breadth of skull and muzzle. So well made she stands four square without adjustment. Good length of neck straight front with well sprung ribs. Strong straight topline which she holds on the move. When she moves is when she really catches your eye, moves with drive and reach showing powerful effortless movement for one so young. BP Bitch.
2. Mr & Mrs D Trim Pleats Osha the Wilding. Good head and expression with lovely dark eye, well arched neck and good front. Balanced angulation tight feet, moved well.
1. Miss C Thomas Optimus Euphoria. Typical head with correct proportions, good broad muzzle with a correct bite. Strong arched neck and correct front with a good depth of chest. Strong topline which she held on the move. Good rear angulation and moved with drive and purpose.
2. Miss N J Furber Stoneglad Stole The Show with Carminway. Correct head type with a pleasing expression, with clear dark eye and correct broad muzzle with a good mouth, well off for bone and moved steady.
1. Miss J & Mr M Marsh & Emmett Jessiemai Slap and Tickle. Well-proportioned with correct substance, strong in head with correct proportions, correct ears and strong neck good front and bone. Nice topline and moved out well.
2. Mrs I Ras Houston Zimowa Aura. Pleasing head with good depth of muzzle. Bone matching body, medium angulation, harsh coat, moved out well on tight feet.
1. Turner, Myers & Morgan Optimus Diva. Strong in head with good breadth to skull and muzzle, correct arched neck and well placed shoulders. Strong straight front, well developed in body with well sprung ribs firm topline muscular quarters tight feet, moved well with purpose.
2. Mr P & Mrs C Latter Stoneglad Shimmer. Good head type with nice dark eye and good bite. Correct neck and well placed shoulders. Good straight front with good depth of chest. Good topline and moved well.
3. Mr RD Martin Lumillion Time to Shine.
Post Graduate Bitch
1. Myers, Morgan & Dempsey Optimus Seven. Correct strong head displaying breadth, nice dark eyes with a broad muzzle and correct bite. Well arched strong neck leading into well p-laced shoulders. Correct spring of ribs and a correct firm topline. Correct rear angulation and moved with drive.
2. Mr R & Miss K Aston & Bradley Eternalpride Rose Quartz. Nice feminine head with good dark eyes, good bite and strong muzzle. Nice neck and shoulders, good front with correct depth of chest. Good topline and rear angulation. Moved well.
1. Mrs E Beal Emsuart Lady Middleton. Correct head from all sides, good dark eye, broad muzzle and strong jaw with a correct bite. Small well placed ears which showed her expression off well. Good strong arched neck leading to well placed shoulders, good straight front with a good depth of chest. Correct topline which she held on the move. Correct angulation and moved with drive and purpose. Res Best Bitch.
2. Mr R & Miss K Aston & Bradley Eternal Pride Beauty. Feminine bitch with strength and balance. Good broad head, expressive alert dark eyes, strong arched neck, matching bone & body, tight feet with correct movement.
3. Mrs L D Old Benzak Moonlight and Roses.
1. Miss P J Dempsey Optimus Daphne. Classic head type, square from every angle. Good broad muzzle with strong jaw with a perfect bite to match. Good clear dark eye and correct ear carriage to give a wonderful expression. Well arched strong neck leading to correct shoulders. Good straight front with correct depth of chest, body to bone ratio spot on. Strong straight topline which was held on the move. Good angulation which gave her the drive she showed on the move. Overall a well balanced feminine girl and had no hesitation to award her Best Bitch.
2. Mr R & Miss K Aston & Bradley Eternalpride Calistra. Nice head type, good dark eyes, broad muzzle and strong jaw. Good neck leading to nice shoulders and a straight front. Good depth of chest and spring of rib. Good topline and well angulated on the rear. Moved well with purpose and drive.
3. Miss c Thomas Phoria’s Starry Eyed JW.