- Show Date: 25/09/2016
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judged by: EDWARD Forsey Contact Judge
- Published Date: 02/03/2020
Ashford Faversham & District Canine Society
I would like to thank the Ashford, Faversham canine society for inviting me to judge at this friendly show where I thoroughly enjoyed my day.
Alaskan MalamuteJ (1) 1. It’s a Kinda Dream Icetrax, 13 month old wolf sable male, beautiful classic malamute head on this youngster who had an excellent disposition and thoroughly enjoyed his day. Well proportioned muzzle with moderate stop, dark almond shaped eyes set obliquely, small well furred ears that were always alert, slight fore chest and sloping topline. Good angulation at rear, correct harsh coat, tail held well and of correct length, moved with seemingly effortless reach and drive around the ring. BOB
PG (1) 1.Icetrax Dr No, 18 month old wolf sable male, larger male who had another good head, broad in size with nice muzzle, correct dentition, dark almond shaped eye obliquely set, strong neck, broad chest with a coarse coat in good condition covering throughout. Straight in front and rear with ample bone, rear stifle slightly straight giving a more square body ratio. Good sized tight feet and strong hocks. Well furred tail, Moved with ease, RBOBO (1) 1. Head In The Clouds Shamanrock Icetrax, 4 year old Bitch with a pretty expression, broad head and muzzle, correct dentition, dark almond shaped eye obliquely set with small well furred ears set wide. Good pro sternum, moderate sloping shoulder, straight in front. Would prefer a little more leg, level topline, strong loin, in good coarse coat, moderate rear angulation with well let down hocks and tight feet. Tail well furred and carried correctly. Moved true and freely.
Siberian HuskyJ (5,2a) 1. Articskies Got It Flaunt It, An absolutely lovely 7 month old red and white bitch who performed well above her age looking a natural in the ring. Pleasing fox like head with almond shaped eyes, moderate stop and medium sized triangular ears. Good proportions throughout with a Straight front with well laid back shoulder, Level top-line, rear well-muscled with good angulation, and demonstrating a confident effortless stride on the move with good reach and drive BPIB, WPG1 and I was thrilled to see her awarded BPIS Will watch her progress with interest.
2. La Dam Latea Dark Desire (Imp Pol) Another lovely youngster, 9 month old black and white bitch, slightly lighter in build than 1, good head with correct dentition, moderate stop and alert ears, straight in front, good shaped ribs, slightly long in body, nice coarse coat, good turn of stifle with tail held well on the move.PG (2) 1. Winter Melody Perfect Trouble, 17 month old dog of good size correct muzzle, moderate stop. Ears set high, triangular in shape with slightly rounded tips providing a happy alert expression. Strong neck with good prosternum, deep well sprung ribs, straight in front with slightly angled pasterns, good underline and slight tuck up, correct coat texture with a well furred tail, good rear angulation with well let down hocks. Straight and effortless on the move with good reach and drive BOB.
2. Demidoff Shake The World (Imp RUS) pure white dog approaching 2 years of age, heavier set dog than the others on the day, medium height in a well-muscled condition, scissor bite, correct muzzle, moderate stop and well placed almond shaped eyes. Strong neck leading gracefully into a level topline which he held on the move, good breath of chest and well spring ribs, well-muscled loin, good turn of stifle and tight feet. Moved with purpose.
O (2) 1. Pelenrise Brite Encounters, A 31/2 year old dog who was losing his nice full coat on the day, medium size with good overall proportions, nice muzzle, correct dentition, moderate stop, almond shaped eyes, strong neck and good prosternum giving this boy a strong front outline, deep chest with level topline and good underline with slight tuck up, well angulated and muscled rear strong hocks, moved with good reach and drive, tendency however when free standing to slightly toe out.2. Shamsky Ee’lahn Shona At Staggan, A medium sized, very nice female of almost three years of age who had lots to like Good proportions in outline moving effortlessly around the ring covering the ground with good reach and drive. Unfortunately unsettled in the blustery conditions and wouldn’t let me assess her further, but I hope to see her again.
BoxerJ (1) 1. Knightcott Ruption Bebop, although standing alone this was a lovely 16 month old fawn bitch displaying some fine boxer traits with even markings, Broad and deep muzzle of correct proportion with undershot jaw. Forward looking dark brown eyes, moderate sized ears set correctly, very alluring and happy look to this girl. Clean short smooth coat on a well-muscled frame, nice line from neck to withers and down the slightly sloping topline, body square in proportion straight in front with good rear angulation, covered the ground with purpose. BOB
PG (2,1a) 1. Knightcott Ruption Bebop see Junior.O (1, 1a) 1. N/A