- Date: 09/02/2013
- Show Type: Open/Limited/Sanction
- Judge: Alanna Johan Blaney Contact Judge
- Published Date: 07/04/2019
Plymouth & District Canine Society
Plymouth & District Canine Society - 09.02.13
Thank you to the show society for inviting me to judge and for their second to none hospitality. It was an enjoyable day with a great ringside atmosphere, and I was delighted to see my BOB go WG2 and my BP take WPG4.
G (5, 0)
1. John's Chayo Rumour Has It For Cristakell. G/W bitch just 1 yr. Not in full coat but this did not detract from her quality. Pretty, feminine expression, dark well shaped eyes & neat correctly placed ears. Stood on tight feet with ample bone. Correct tailset, well developed topline & super angulation front & rear. Solidly muscled all through, her abundant energy kept her handler busy but it proved her crowning glory with a powerful, driving action. A strong contender in the challenge unlucky to come across two quality dogs in Open.
2. Smith's Monikoona Appalachian King At Snowshoes. 3 yr G/W dog. A more mature exhibit. Possesses a typey expression enhanced by well set ears, correct angle & shape of eyes though would prefer them a shade darker. Good length of neck leading into slightly sloping topline; correct moderate rear angulation & nicely shaped feet. Tailset could have been looser. Moved out steadily.
3. Dart's Cristakell Confringo. BP
O (4, 0)
1. Edward & Molloy's Koolrunnings Rock With U (Imp Aus). 2 yr G/W dog. A vocal boy enjoying his day, compact in build but in proportion & with little in excess. Correct dentition, strong muzzle with tight flews. Lovely dark pigment & well set ears with an inquisitive expression. Nice arch to neck leading into well muscled shoulders. Good bone, harsh coat, correct tail set & carriage. Strong, compact hocks & well developed hindquarters enabling a strong rear action. Superbly presented, he held his shape well in motion, wasted no energy, moving with a clean & balanced gait from every angle. BOB.
2. John's Shomont Raisin Suspicions Among Cristakell ShCM. 2 yr B/W dog. Of different type to 1. Well developed skull & muzzle, with the most exquisite small, thick, well furred ears. Good depth of chest with correct sloping topline creating an undeniably masculine shape. Profuse, harsh coat, strong in bone, well balanced in front & rear angles & correct snowshoe feet. Correct tail set but could be carried a fraction loser. Moved with evident power but, perhaps as a result of the smaller ring, struggled to match the efficiency of 1 & today took RBOB.
3. Smith's Kebuck Mystic Knight At Snowshoes
Alanna J Blaney (Fenrirkin)